• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Gun Parlor helping the antis..

Didn't someone already identify him as Peter from facebook who was calling NES people names?

He wasn't the guy with the rifle. He was the guy they videoed shooting on the range, and the guy throwing around slurs and telling people he was gonna bang their wives.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well I'm no Turtleboy, my internet detective skills are severely lacking. I looked up Kathy Curran on linkedin, and followed a few links for names of WCVB editors etc. Found one dude who kind of looked like the guy ordering the ammo in the video. Not much to go on in his FB except one pic where he's wearing a 2A t shirt. Found his address, first 3 #'s of the zip match the 3 numbers in the zip on the box of ammo delivered in the video. Where it all falls apart is the Google maps view of his house doesn't match the house where the ammo was delivered.

Any better net detectives who want to delve deeper - PM me.

We need the team that kept finding Shia LaBeouf's flag on this.

Nice work so far Behind Enemy Lines!

Last edited:
I sent a PM

Title: What makes you think you are still welcome here

Message: Given your obvious attempt to screw MA gun owners, and what looks to be an employee calling NES members "faggots" on Facebook, perhaps you should advertise elsewhere.

Bunch of ****ing clowns, I hope their store goes tits up in the next 3 months. I know I know, MA gun owners need to stick together. But this all fine and good until you get a glimpse of how an operation truly feels about gun owners in MA and its customer base.

****. THEM.

I think they are earned a spot in your signature too...
AHAHAHAHHAHA

Actually, if TSUSA had a brick and mortar in MA, that would allow them to get a dealers license for ammo. Then, as long as they made us provide a copy of our LTCs, they could just ship like they do now. Heck no-one even needs to be in that MA location, it could just be there for the license.

That said, i don't know if the revenue from MA is worth the overhead....

No, we DON'T want them to set up an in-state location!

Then they have to charge Mass sales tax to all orders.

I prefer to pay my sales tax at end-of-year with my income taxes[emoji48]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We need the team that kept finding Shia LaBeouf's flag on this.

Nice work so far Behind Enemy Lines!
That was 4chan. We have at least a couple members here that are members there as well. If they didn't cross post it there, they probably have a reason. Remember that once that genie leaves the bottle, there is no putting it back in.If you try to bring this to them yourself, without being an established member, you're going to get "4chan is not your personal army" and they'll probably find a way to mess with you. That's their reputation anyway.

Anybody remember that time back in January when we put together a gofundme to help ease Gun Parlor's AG fine?

Wonder how that little tab is working for them now with what is most assuredly a downtick of business..

[popcorn]

Back
Top Bottom