The greatest hunter since Elmer Fudd

ElmerFudd.jpg

My Mossberg 500 w/slug barrel will be going with me to Grafton.

I'd rather use the 686, but handgun hunting for deer is verboten here for some unknown reason. [roll]

Adam_MA said:
Just a warning... The Maine non-resident Big Game license is $88

That is all
I own a house in Maine but live in Massachusetts. I'd hunt in NH before I'd hunt in Maine. NH it's either sex for muzzleloader season and the first few weeks of rifle. Another thing to consider is Sunday hunting. Can't do that in Maine so you'll end up with more time in the woods with a NH license. Just my .02 worth.

Adam_MA said:

That is all
I own a house in Maine but live in Massachusetts. I'd hunt in NH before I'd hunt in Maine. NH it's either sex for muzzleloader season and the first few weeks of rifle. Another thing to consider is Sunday hunting. Can't do that in Maine so you'll end up with more time in the woods with a NH license. Just my .02 worth.

Adam_MA said:

That is all

Back
Top Bottom