• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Grammar of The Second Amendment

Well spoken. That being said, I'm starting a militia. All you have to do to join is say "in". The progressives point about the milita only having arms is a moot point.

Militia - : a group of people who are not part of the armed forces of a country but are trained like soldiers (Merriam Webster dictionary).

Training begins Monday by watching FPS Russia videos.

Well spoken.

Bill Whittle is very smart, smooth and articulate, why can't we get him to run for congress ???

Shrug.gif

Well spoken. That being said, I'm starting a militia. All you have to do to join is say "in". The progressives point about the milita only having arms is a moot point.

Militia - : a group of people who are not part of the armed forces of a country but are trained like soldiers (Merriam Webster dictionary).

Aren't you already in the militia that started in the 1700's? [wink]

All private citizens are in the militia. or another way to put it Citizens = Militia as the founders intended.

Aren't you already in the militia that started in the 1700's? [wink]

All private citizens are in the militia. or another way to put it Citizens = Militia as the founders intended.

Makes sense. So If any lefties say that 2a is for the militia only, we can just say we are part of it and therefore our right to bear arms is uninfringable. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense. So If any lefties say that 2a is for the militia only, we can just say we are part of it and therefore our right to bear arms is uninfringable. Problem solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah. Using definitions typically ends that nonsense form lefties that don't understand how commas work either lol.

I can organize daily shipments of beer whiskey and tequila. All you need to do to be 'well regulated' is to imbide with me daily.

In

In! I don't really have any marketable skills becides being able to hold my liquor, but I'll do what I can.

Bill Whittle is very smart, smooth and articulate, why can't we get him to run for congress ???

Shrug.gif

As much as I like Bill Whittle, he's more of a mainline conservative than a libertarian.

I've long thought this video was pretty good...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Using definitions typically ends that nonsense form lefties that don't understand how commas work either lol.

The Militia has always been the citizen showing up with his or her rifle in order to serve. Left wingers have a nasty habit of redefining terms to suit their personal agendas.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

IN!! And I'm over 60, and I can hit what I'm aiming at. Hmmm what to bring..Win. model 94?? AR?? Traditionally a lot of shotguns show up at these things. Oh, and what side arm??

This is fun.

Back
Top Bottom