The Florida man challenge

Florida man with ‘half a head’ arrested on attempted murder, arson charges

florida.png
So you and @drgrant have the same name day, eh?

‘You Gotta Smoke A Bowl With Me Please’: Florida Man Invites Police To Smoke Pot While Showing Off His Marijuana Plant

Google "florida man" and your date of birth then post the first news story headline.
Mine was:
"Florida man denies syringes found inside rectum are his."

I hope this is true, though I have my doubts ...

Florida Man claiming people were "eating his brains" leads police on insane golf course chase

R

Homeowner chases naked Florida man off his front porch trying to break in front door screaming “let me in they’re shooting out there.”

Homeowner pulls out Glock followed by roommate with ar15 saying “ you gotta go now, cause we’re gonna be shooting in here too!.

Police still searching for naked man running toward rt.92.east.

Florida man was plotting to 'burn' Jewish neighbors, Miami Beach police said

Florida man caught hiding heroin, crack in his buttocks, deputies say

Florida man in green pajamas decides to eat pancake breakfast in middle of busy street

Predictably, Florida Man Blows Off Part of His Hand in July 4th Fireworks Accident
Lauderhill (WTFF) – Another Florida man blew off part of his hand playing with fireworks on the Fourth of July. His name wasn’t released, so we’ll just call him Florida Man. The injury resulted in a “partial amputation” of Florida Man’s hand, according to Lauderhill Fire PIO. The incident took place on the 5400 block …

Another?

Police: Florida man ‘swung a sword’ in road-rage attack – WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale

Back
Top Bottom