The Citizen's March on Washington for Gun Rights

So long as it is not the Fung Wah we charter... [smile]

You mean the PuPu Platter Express? [smile]

images

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://image52.webshots.com/52/9/84/63/444498463WGNxbd_fs.jpg&imgrefurl=http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1444498463075333131WGNxbd&usg=__YkKixoQgIx711WCX6dnDuxQ-wMU=&h=1024&w=1536&sz=99&hl=en&start=17&tbnid=iMnvq3YzkD6AfM:&tbnh=100&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3DFung%2BWah%2Bfire%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN

Last edited:
Talked to Nancy Snow(GOAL), Eric at judicial watch(NRA), about the gun rights march, they said they would see about the workings of it,hopefully it will work out!!

Talked to Nancy Snow(GOAL), Eric at judicial watch(NRA), about the gun rights march, they said they would see about the workings of it,hopefully it will work out!!

Nancy can figure out logistics for Massachusetts. She's very good at that. A successful "march" would certainly require coordination with all the state organizations.

We would want to have some assurance of a large turnout, and that would require some national coordination.

I'll keep an eye on this. I'll go if its a nationwide thing. A big show would be good. But 30 guys stepping off a bus from Brighton ... not so much.

What is the date and time?
I have ony one problem with it: will be outside of the US from Jan.1 to Jan. 25. The tickets were bought in June [sad]
But if the event will happen at the time when I am here, I will definetely come in. Take a day off, call in sick, call in dead - whatever. This is the very best thing we can do now. The must see how many people are not giving up on their constitutional rights!
I saw that it may be too expensive for some people to travel. How about raising money to help them?

But it is not cheap by plane. I do that route and it costs between $500 (Tues-Thurs) & $800 (mon & fri) on weekdays. On weekends much cheaper ($100-$200) but they rarely schedule these for weekends because the press take days off too.

Depending on the time, the best plan of action is to drive or take the train. Driving is ~5-6 hours each way and the train is ~8 hours. No matter which way you cut it, it is a long day where you start out @ 4 AM and don't get back until near midnight. But it can be done. And done easier via car-pooling.

The Accela train costs $87 each way and beats the holy Hell out of navigating airport security and sardine seating.

NRA

would be best if the NRA could organize something like this and leave
it up to each state or organization figure out how to get there.

either train or bus..

JimB

I've been to DC several times by way of an Amtrak train.....not a bad ride, especially if you have 200 or 300 NES'ers on board with you.
I traveled by train from Providence. This is about 6 hours ride, and the train is pretty comfortable. Don't know about prices now, but two years ago ther were reasonable.
We should all get to one train and take enough beer with us[laugh]

I call dibs next to yelena!!! I'll bring the cooler.

On a serious note, we need to get organized and do this. I will not have my rights stripped from me without a fight!

Back
Top Bottom