• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Bond Golden Gun

It was just a prop, although someone creative enough could probably build a single shot AOW type deal somehow.
Would it need to be AOW if it could only fire in 'gun' shape? Wouldn't it fit the same rule as the non-AOW pen pistols?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me SOMEONE here has a functional Golden Gun!

It was just a prop, although someone creative enough could probably build a single shot AOW type deal somehow.

Would it need to be AOW if it could only fire in 'gun' shape? Wouldn't it fit the same rule as the non-AOW pen pistols?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I8okgJw9RU

It would likely be very difficult to make that fire safely with real ammo.
The rear of the breech would need a much tougher lockup and then there is also the hammer mechanism, how would you touch off the primer ?? Electronically ??

I want to know if someone has made something like this...

6mJIFuo.jpg

nbXhXZl.jpg

There are YouTube videos and instructions, but those ones use a key ring and wire that slips over your finger to
deploy the gun.

I think this would be an ideal project for Boris. [smile]

Ever see the movie Taxi Driver ??? (1976)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075314/

Travis Bickle (Robert De Niro) made one from the runner of a drawer.

Saw it in the theater when it came out. Saw it enough times that I can recite some of the lines before the actors speak it.

Travis Bickle was my troll handle on Usenet, and I've used the pseudonym Henry Krinkle so many times on everything
from courtesy cards, surveys, email accounts, photo storage accounts, news/blog comments, etc that I've lost
count of them all.

Yeah... I've seen it [smile]

Last edited by a moderator:
I did make a crude version of that years ago out of random parts from the body shop. I duct taped my Bauer .25 to the littl metal clasp and carried it around a few times. I will see if I still have it.

I want to know if someone has made something like this...

6mJIFuo.jpg

nbXhXZl.jpg

There are YouTube videos and instructions, but those ones use a key ring and wire that slips over your finger to
deploy the gun.

I think this would be an ideal project for Boris. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom