• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

THE BIDEN PLAN TO END OUR GUN VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC

It doesn't matter if it's not popular. Radical ideas rarely are popular. But Radicals are the ones that get to call the shots a lot of times because they are so committed and steadfast they are able to dictate the direction of a larger body. Its like if a 15 year old girl comes home and says I'm going vegan. Well the mom doesn't want to cook two dinners so she makes a vegan meal for the whole family. Then they go to a block party the person hosting says what do you want for dinner they say my daughter is vegan, so they think about making one meal just for her. But instead they say well the whole family is eating vegan so you can just cook one for all of us. Oh ok well if the whole family is vegan it will just be easier to go vegan for the block party.

All the radical left has to do is say you know what we are taking our ball and going home and they can bully the rest of the party around.

Yes, I too can quote Ben Shapiro. The radical left got steamrolled this election. People insist on looking purely at the presidential election while ignoring every other election nationally. Fact is people didn’t want to vote for Trump. He lost significant support from white males, & did horrifically with suburban moms.

Trump lost this election, Biden didn’t win it. And the democrats lost over 100 legislative seats nationally. Radical leftism is splitting apart the democrats, and the more radical they get, the more they get rejected by the vast majority of America. I hope they keep getting crazier and crazier because it undermines their own party

Yes, I too can quote Ben Shapiro. The radical left got steamrolled this election. People insist on looking purely at the presidential election while ignoring every other election nationally. Fact is people didn’t want to vote for Trump. He lost significant support from white males, & did horrifically with suburban moms.

Trump lost this election, Biden didn’t win it. And the democrats lost over 100 legislative seats nationally. Radical leftism is splitting apart the democrats, and the more radical they get, the more they get rejected by the vast majority of America. I hope they keep getting crazier and crazier because it undermines their own party

Glad someone else listens to him. But if the second part of your statement were True that party would not be going farther and farther left. I understand your sentiment on Trump lost, Biden didn't win but I can basically assure you that any of the "Trump hurts my feelings i'm voting for Biden" crowd support the B.S. that Biden is spewing weather they want to admit it or not. I know plenty of people in that crowd and virtually none of them disregard his policies. The truth is they know the Democrats are wrong. Everyone knows right from wrong. "Trump hurts my feelings" is just and easy excuse to justify their bad decision. The reason they are so committed to believing all the b.s is so they don't have to look at themselves and confront their fragile world view. They are content in their ignorance.

You fail to see the point. They can keep going as far left as they want. It’s a failing strategy and this election just proved that. Majority of Americans do not accept radical leftism. It just lost democrats over 100 legislative seats. We should all pray the radical leftists like AOC keep getting crazier, it’s killing their party. Look at what just happened. Trump is a moron who lost himself this election by tweeting stupid shit

You fail to see the point. They can keep going as far left as they want. It’s a failing strategy and this election just proved that. Majority of Americans do not accept radical leftism. It just lost democrats over 100 legislative seats. We should all pray the radical leftists like AOC keep getting crazier, it’s killing their party. Look at what just happened. Trump is a moron who lost himself this election by tweeting stupid shit

If Trump were not Trump he would not have won the election in the first place. Anything he tweeted was to counter the narrative that the establishment media is pushing. Everything the left did to go after him they would have done to anyone with an R in front of them had they made it that far. They did the same to Romney when he was running.I understand your point but AOC and radicalism is the future of that party weather overt or not.

If Trump were not Trump he would not have won the election in the first place. Anything he tweeted was to counter the narrative that the establishment media is pushing. Everything the left did to go after him they would have done to anyone with an R in front of them had they made it that far. They did the same to Romney when he was running.I understand your point but AOC and radicalism is the future of that party weather overt or not.

Fully agree, but then he never stopped being an asshat on twitter, and his drop in support from white males proves that they were tired of his schtick. Listen, I voted for the guy, but had he just shut the f*** up he would have won reelection.

The radical left just got dunked on, Americans don't want their bullshit and they lost seats as a result. If the current house races remain, republicans are going to gain SEVENTEEN seats... these shithead lefties & the crooked media told everyone the blue tsunami was going to net them 10-15 seats. That's a 30 seat swing!!!! Also, look in CA for pete's sake, GOP took seats not held in over 20 years and even in that state their lefty legislation proposed by skin flute Newsom got rebuked. Their affirmative action proposition was defeated, their allowing 17 year olds to vote was defeated, expanding rent control was defeated, etc.

Yes, the AOC buffoons will continue to exist, because she won in a stupid district in Brooklyn with low voter turnout, & voter IQs even lower. That shithole is always going to vote for the candidate who can eat the most crayons inside a minute. Her ilk & their policies were just soundly defeated nationally. We should all hope they continue with their radical rhetoric like defund the police & systemic racism because it's WILDLY unpopular nationally.

With the groundwork laid by Trump, specifically with his boost in minority support, this is a solid path the GOP should push forward. They are in a good place, the Democrats are a hot mess, in a dumpster fire, in a train wreck; to quote Jake Tapper.

Last edited:
If Trump were not Trump he would not have won the election in the first place. Anything he tweeted was to counter the narrative that the establishment media is pushing.
Fully agree, but then he never stopped being an asshat on twitter, and his drop in support from white males proves that they were tired of his schtick. Listen, I voted for the guy, but had he just shut the f*** up he would have won reelection.
I agree with both statements -- but also think he is clinically incapable of keeping his mouth closed and his foot out of it.

100% accurate. If Trump had shut his mouth 50% of the time he would have won by a landside.

There's been a ton of pro rkba legislation passed in last 10 years in NH

Constitutional Carry
Elimination of "Suitability" nonsense on carry license
Cleanup of firearm references across a pile of RSA's
Elimination of duty to retreat
Elimination of law that criminalized display of firearm as a criminal act vs deterrence
While not 2A explicitly.....we've also succeeded in legalizing automatic knives

There are a raft of pro RKBA changes that have been made to NH RSA over the last 10 years

IMHO top of the list of things that remain to address are

Silly prohibition of loaded rifle in vehicle incl ORV due to fish and game ministrations/bloviation......

627:4 requires clean up/explicit clarification and bombproof protection for per persons forced to defend themselves from an attacker/aggressor....as it stands its squishy and permits the AG/Prosecutor to put a person through the proverbial legal meat grinder

627:4 Physical Force in Defense of a Person. –
I. A person is justified in using non-deadly force upon another person in order to defend himself or a third person from what he reasonably believes to be the imminent use of unlawful, non-deadly force by such other person, and he may use a degree of such force which he reasonably believes to be necessary for such purpose. However, such force is not justifiable if:
(a) With a purpose to cause physical harm to another person, he provoked the use of unlawful, non-deadly force by such other person; or
(b) He was the initial aggressor, unless after such aggression he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to such other person his intent to do so, but the latter notwithstanding continues the use or threat of unlawful, non-deadly force; or
(c) The force involved was the product of a combat by agreement not authorized by law.
II. A person is justified in using deadly force upon another person when he reasonably believes that such other person:
(a) Is about to use unlawful, deadly force against the actor or a third person;
(b) Is likely to use any unlawful force against a person present while committing or attempting to commit a burglary;
(c) Is committing or about to commit kidnapping or a forcible sex offense; or
(d) Is likely to use any unlawful force in the commission of a felony against the actor within such actor's dwelling or its curtilage.
II-a. A person who responds to a threat which would be considered by a reasonable person as likely to cause serious bodily injury or death to the person or to another by displaying a firearm or other means of self-defense with the intent to warn away the person making the threat shall not have committed a criminal act.
III. A person is not justified in using deadly force on another to defend himself or herself or a third person from deadly force by the other if he or she knows that he or she and the third person can, with complete safety:
(a) Retreat from the encounter, except that he or she is not required to retreat if he or she is within his or her dwelling, its curtilage, or anywhere he or she has a right to be, and was not the initial aggressor; or
(b) Surrender property to a person asserting a claim of right thereto; or
(c) Comply with a demand that he or she abstain from performing an act which he or she is not obliged to perform; nor is the use of deadly force justifiable when, with the purpose of causing death or serious bodily harm, the person has provoked the use of force against himself or herself in the same encounter; or
(d) If he or she is a law enforcement officer or a private person assisting the officer at the officer's direction and was acting pursuant to RSA 627:5, the person need not retreat.
Source. 1971, 518:1. 1981, 347:1, 2. 2010, 361:1. 2011, 268:1, eff. Nov. 13, 2011.

Dont get me started on ex parte constitutional violations.....those need to be cleaned up but its a steep uphill battle

I stand corrected!

Are you kidding? Over the past 12 years, NH has passed nearly every pro-gun law which has made it out of committee. Even the poorly conceived ones which really should have had another draft, like airgun hunting and the extended validity duration for P&R.

This would be going beyond "pro-gun laws", New Hampshire is no longer the kind of state to go out on a limb to challenge Federal authority, trying to pass this would probably cost NH republicans their majority (again).

It's a non-starter in New England; the "2ndA Sanctuary" stuff is perceived by just about everybody (outside hardcore pro-gunners) as being the realm of "those wack-a-doodle sovereign citizen types out in Wyoming", which is why it hasn't gained traction in more than a handful of states. Usually dies in committee.

Maybe if even one such state law were to be used and then pass supreme court scrutiny?

Yeah, I think you’re right.

Don't get me wrong -- I wish the theory was valid and we could all just ignore Federal laws so long as our partying stays inside state borders, but that hope was killed off back in 1942 (Wickard v. Filburn)
Yeah, it’s more the symbolic thing in affirming that the Federal Government cannot force State and Local LE agencies to enforce Federal laws. If Biden wants help to enforce his Executive Orders, he’ll have to ask rather than compel State and Local LE. Some will gladly do so. Of course, he plans to spend our money to “incentivize” States and Cities to pass new gun control laws - maybe even to obey his Executive Orders. That’s where the real stand can be taken.

What they cant do is charge a $200 tax per item...They have to offer amnesty. It’s never going to get that far.

No they don't. Did Maura??!? That was a legal dry run. Not to dry run against the legal system, but to dry run against the media.

Have we been paying attention?

We are on the brink of becoming a "media managed republic". When Fox etc al assume powers of electorship; the fan is already about a meter being us, and we are living in the cloud.

What they cant do is charge a $200 tax per item...They have to offer amnesty. It’s never going to get that far.
No they don't. Did Maura??!? That was a legal dry run. Not to dry run against the legal system, but to dry run against the media.
Maura didn't try to impose a $200/item tax, and knew that whatever Mass chose to do, the subjects would roll over and take it.

While the feds certainly could charge a $200 tax per item, in each prior federal law there was a provision for one-time tax-free registration. Even when they reclassified the Streetsweeper as DD all existing owners were allowed to register without paying the tax.

I expect that they would continue this tradition, in part because it is more important for their end game to get as many guns and owners into the registry as possible than the short-term joy of stiggin' it to gun owners by collecting the $200 per receiver/mag/drum/belt.

Maura didn't try to impose a $200/item tax, and knew that whatever Mass chose to do, the subjects would roll over and take it.

While the feds certainly could charge a $200 tax per item, in each prior federal law there was a provision for one-time tax-free registration. Even when they reclassified the Streetsweeper as DD all existing owners were allowed to register without paying the tax.

I expect that they would continue this tradition, in part because it is more important for their end game to get as many guns and owners into the registry as possible than the short-term joy of stiggin' it to gun owners by collecting the $200 per receiver/mag/drum/belt.
I wonder if they will ban AR15's after they force everybody to register.

If they offer an amnesty period for lowers and mags - best register them for free to avoid paying the tax later.

In the mean time, save some goodies for a rainy day.

It seems like the future cost for a pre ban mag will be cost + $200 tax.

...all existing owners were allowed to register...
How generous of the Overlords if they "allow" the lowly scum the gift of being able to register their arms. We should be thankful for this? The long term goal is still the same and registration pushes us that much closer to the cliff.

Comparing Haley situation to an NFA situation..Is apples to oranges. She didn’t say register all your guns and pay a tax...She unilaterally determine something to be illegal. Even though Trump pulled it off with bump stocks an executive order is not gonna be sufficient to Force NFA registration...And even if it was it’ll be years before it would actually happen due to the courts....

It would take an act of Congress and then they would just shaft you by having a 30 day registration window or some nonsense. Of all the things our government currently fails to do. That would just be a disaster of epic portions. Then we have to wait for someone to actually go to court over it if found in possession of an unregistered one. That’s about the only way it relates to what Healy ban

There's a lot of FUD being spread by Fudds, but it's important to look at the history of how these laws and executive actions proceeded in the past, and not just spread doom & gloom predictions of unlikely scenarios just for the fun of it or because of sour grapes due to living under the Mass AG's anti-gun regime for so many years and now finally the rest of the nation might start to feel the same pain.

How generous of the Overlords if they "allow" the lowly scum the gift of being able to register their arms. We should be thankful for this? The long term goal is still the same and registration pushes us that much closer to the cliff.
I didn't say it was right, or admirable, just that it happened.

Last edited:
Here I was having a nice Sunday afternoon reading the Dark Humor thread and I clicked on this and Creepy Joe's website for GUNZ Control and found this: " Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. " and it goes on. This man and his people may be the President and think & write like 3rd Graders. Just HOW F***ing stupid does he think we are or am I Overestimating the IQ of the American people.

There's a lot of FUD being spread by Fudds, but it's important to look at the history of how these laws and executive actions proceeded in the past, and not just spread doom & gloom predictions of unlikely scenarios just for the fun of it or because of sour grapes due to living under the Mass AG's anti-gun regime for so many years and now finally the rest of the nation might start to feel the same pain.

I didn't say it was right, or admirable, just that it happened.
Wasn't directed at you specifically although rereading it seems that's how it comes across. My bad - just a commentary on the course this expanding infringement is taking...

You are absolutely overestimating the IQ of the American people. Ask anyone who voted for Biden why they did it. I challenge you to find one person who can give you a valid reason.
Sheeple in a blind panic over COVID and the seemingly endless death toll was probably upwards of 90% of it. They see Biden as their "savior" and Trump as a colossal failure. I see the senile old bastard as a false prophet who is profiting from a worldwide public health crisis.

In reading Bidens ideas I see "EVIDENCE-BASED" a few times in there. They only seem to use it when it suits the agenda they have. The assault weapon ban was proven to not work like they thought it would yet he wants to renew it. Thats just one of the things in his list.

In reading Bidens ideas I see "EVIDENCE-BASED" a few times in there. They only seem to use it when it suits the agenda they have. The assault weapon ban was proven to not work like they thought it would yet he wants to renew it. Thats just one of the things in his list.

If they really went evidence based they would be coming after handguns, like they did 35+ years ago - it was handguns that scared everyone in the past, only later did they vilify rifles and magazines. That is what actually shows up in crime statistics.

I'm not saying it would be helpful, legal, or any of that, however occasionally you do read liberal articles pointing this fact out. The deterrent of course with any proposal involving handguns are even some city liberals own a handgun, the other fudds of the gun owning world. So instead they focus their attention on rifles, which your urban lifestyle types, even the ones who accept some right to self defense, can't fathom the purpose of.

Here I was having a nice Sunday afternoon reading the Dark Humor thread and I clicked on this and Creepy Joe's website for GUNZ Control and found this: " Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It’s wrong. " and it goes on. This man and his people may be the President and think & write like 3rd Graders. Just HOW F***ing stupid does he think we are or am I Overestimating the IQ of the American people.
Well, all we need to protect our children is a law to stop shooting humans. It would be cool to have a law making murder illegal. That would stop all human on human killings.

Call your senators and demand a law against human on human violence.

#CommonSenseGunLaw

Back
Top Bottom