• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

THE BIDEN PLAN TO END OUR GUN VIOLENCE EPIDEMIC

Assuming senate stays GOP majority, hopefully they can block some of this. If not we pray the Supreme Court rules in the favor of the peasants.

I would imagine if they are planning on packing the courts they would do this prior to any major legislation that would meet any resistance.

Come and take em sleepy jo jo

Just F'king stop reading and posting this crap. He isn't President and if he becomes President there is no consent of the governed and no one f'king cares what the gov't says we can and can't do. And the gov't does not have the ability to enforce jack shit. Everyone go for a walk or something.

Just F'king stop reading and posting this crap. He isn't President and if he becomes President there is no consent of the governed and no one f'king cares what the gov't says we can and can't do. And the gov't does not have the ability to enforce jack shit. Everyone go for a walk or something.

This! C'mon man (bad humor). It was 80 degree's outside today and I was staining my deck instead of staining my brain with Biden crap. Not saying Biden and his ilk will be of any value to us. But really. There will be plenty of time for the next battle. Get outside. Stop watching the news. If you have to watch something, then movies or binge watch, but take a break from this "news"

Breathe just breathe. You're O.K.

Jay

... and Biden's big bro Obama couldn't even get anything through right after Sandy Hook.

Just remember that Obammy spent his first two years in office (when his Godless Dims controlled both the Senate and House) pushing through ObammyCare, his top priority, instead of gun control. Then he lost the House and later the Senate. That took away his easy path to passing more gun control.

Can we trust the next (tighter) Senate to stop the geriatric kid-sniffing perv and his crazy ho? Hint: Think about "Mitt" and "Susan" [thinking]

BIDEN HAS NOT YET BEEN ELECTED UNLESS YOU WATCH MSM!!!

STOP THE SHIT POSTING. PLEASE.
I agree and I hate to repeat everything we already know, but let's say Arizona goes Trump and Georgia gets flipped back from a recount and military ballots, where do you see Pennsylvania or Wisconsin or Michigan changing? The courts? I would love to see it, but I don't have faith that the same guys on SCOTUS who said the NYS pistol and rifle case was moot (Kavanaugh) or the guy who says gender is part of your sexual orientation (Gorsuch) are going to do jack shit.

Is it the Republican controlled state legislatures of those states that will declare certain ballots are fraud and throw them out? I would love to see it, but these politicians are scared of Antifa, civil war, and their re-election hopes.

Unless the CIA or FBI come out with evidence that Biden is a Chinese spy and threat to national security, I don't see how Trump is President on January 21, 2021.

If I had to bet, I see basically nothing done with gun laws.

It still is likely that the GOP controls the senate, and Biden's big bro Obama couldn't even get anything through right after Sandy Hook. Then factor in the current makeup of the Supreme Court.
GOP controlled the House with an overwhelming margin.

Just remember that Obammy spent his first two years in office (when his Godless Dims controlled both the Senate and House) pushing through ObammyCare, his top priority, instead of gun control. Then he lost the House and later the Senate. That took away his easy path to passing more gun control.

Can we trust the next (tighter) Senate to stop the geriatric kid-sniffing perv and his crazy ho? Hint: Think about "Mitt" and "Susan" [thinking]
There's two run off elections in Georgia, which will hopefully go Republican, but even if they don't my concerns are strong that Mitt and Susan will either not vote or vote yea for an anti gun law.

Harris as VP breaks a tie, so to be safe the Republicans would have to have at least 53 in the senate. Right now, so long as things hold and the two Republicans in Georgia win the run-offs, it'll be 52-48.

If I were everyone else here and didn't already have some, buy a carrrer and pair of Lvl III+ steel plates or the more expensive, but less durable polyethylene plates, and get ready.

Anyone here who trusts despicable Mitt to stop a gun bill is a retard and Collins will be bought like the senator from Louisiana was during the ACA bill.

GOP controlled the House with an overwhelming margin.

There's two run off elections in Georgia, which will hopefully go Republican, but even if they don't my concerns are strong that Mitt and Susan will either not vote or vote yea for an anti gun law.

Harris as VP breaks a tie, so to be safe the Republicans would have to have at least 53 in the senate. Right now, so long as things hold and the two Republicans in Georgia win the run-offs, it'll be 52-48.

If I were everyone else here and didn't already have some, buy a carrrer and pair of Lvl III+ steel plates or the more expensive, but less durable polyethylene plates, and get ready.

Anyone here who trusts despicable Mitt to stop a gun bill is a retard and Collins will be bought like the senator from Louisiana was during the ACA bill.
Obama had House and Senate to start. That's how we got Obummercare

Assuming senate stays GOP majority, hopefully they can block some of this. If not we pray the Supreme Court rules in the favor of the peasants.

I would imagine if they are planning on packing the courts they would do this prior to any major legislation that would meet any resistance.

Come and take em sleepy jo jo
Two things. If they attempt to pack the court my belief is McConnell will not even allow the bill to reach the floor. If it does, my hope is even Lucifer Romney will vote against it because even he cannot make an argument for it. Collins I don't believe would either.

Second, if court packing gets passed the senate, we're in civil war at that point. For legal reasons, I cannot tell you what to do, but at that point it's fighting time because there will then be no chance to stop any gun laws as the judiciary will approve each one.

Oh, you think the RINOs in the senate will deny every nomination that Biden/Harris make? Think again, look how many of them voted for Sotomayer and Kagan.

This is why every single gun owner in Michigan and Pennsylvania needs to protest outside their state house and demand they reject the fraudulent results and choose electors for Trump and Pence. Let the left riot in the streets because with Harris as the tiebreaker in a potentially 50-50 Senate in 2021, the Left will be marching thru the streets anyway.

So, to me it's obvious we're in a civil war right now. I thought that one of the races in Georgia went Republican, but both are going to run-offs and that has me concerned because if more ballots get stuffed there and Dems win, it's over.

I agree and I hate to repeat everything we already know, but let's say Arizona goes Trump and Georgia gets flipped back from a recount and military ballots, where do you see Pennsylvania or Wisconsin or Michigan changing? The courts? I would love to see it, but I don't have faith that the same guys on SCOTUS who said the NYS pistol and rifle case was moot (Kavanaugh) or the guy who says gender is part of your sexual orientation (Gorsuch) are going to do jack shit.

Is it the Republican controlled state legislatures of those states that will declare certain ballots are fraud and throw them out? I would love to see it, but these politicians are scared of Antifa, civil war, and their re-election hopes.

Unless the CIA or FBI come out with evidence that Biden is a Chinese spy and threat to national security, I don't see how Trump is President on January 21, 2021.

MI is not alone as a user of the dominion systems machines. That looks like a wild bug.

I'm expecting multiple state recounts to be called for by next Wednesday . Also the fact that provisional ballots have been passed out to voters in multiple states on election day improperly needs to be addressed.

And the ballot isolation issues.

That's all knows and proves. Not even touching the fraud claims.

Remember all.

A. Electoral college actual 538 voters haven't been done yet (and can't)
B. <<< Insert blurb here about house votes >>>
C. January 6th is when the senate pres reads the votes and confirms.

NO ONE is a winner until 2021, Senate, Jan 6 session. NO ONE.

When Biden makes semi-automatic weapons of war and high capacity clipazines illegal, nothing will happen. Gun owners will just be newly minted felons if they didn't cough up $200 per mag/AR14 weapon of war and do the new NFA paperwork. Just like CT post Sandy Hook when hundreds of thousands never registered theirs, multiply that by tens of millions of people this time around. There's gonna be no door to door confiscation and nothing will change until you get caught with another unrelated crime and they search your home.

Yes. Because it's still likely the GOP controls the senate, and if they don't the only way democrats would be able to pass meaningful gun legislation would be to invoke nuclear option 3. Which they could do & it would be political suicide. The democrats will not have a filibuster-proof majority like they did under Obama.

Then it would go to the supreme court, and I think it's safe to say they're not going to enable significant gun restrictions.

Think about this. In Mass there is now a mask mandate and if you don't wear one it's a $300.00 fine. Lets see if they can enforce that before we move on to gun control. I'm waiting to see, if you don't wear a mask are the popo going to tackle you to give you a fine if you just keep walking and don't stop. Should be interesting.

I can not echo this enough. Sometimes I think we don't even deserve a president like Trump with all the defeatist around here.

Think about this. In Mass there is now a mask mandate and if you don't wear one it's a $300.00 fine. Lets see if they can enforce that before we move on to gun control. I'm waiting to see, if you don't wear a mask are the popo going to tackle you to give you a fine if you just keep walking and don't stop. Should be interesting.

was out yesterday and today and no one was adhering to this - good luck to them actually enforcing it.

I hope they require me to get an FFL.... the ATF is one of the easiest agency’s to deal with... When gun stores are ruled nonessential I was trying to sell a couple grand to pay my f***ing mortgage. I couldn’t even do it it wasn’t worth going to prison to pay my mortgage. Personal transfers are so retarded in Massachusetts it’s unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom