The best CCW belt?

It all depends on if you want leather or nylon and how crazy you want to go. For a leather belt I have a Galco. It's great and has had a lot of use and hasn't had a hiccup along the way. If you need to put more holes in the belt it's not too tough to do. I use a hand drill and get perfect belt holes. Only hard part is measuring yourself if you are ordering it online. Do not order your pant waist size!! Find instructions on the Galco site for measuring yourself for the right size belt. For a nylon I use the Blackhawk instructor gun belt. Until I recently switched jobs, I wore it almost every day for about a year. I've trained with it, taken classes with it, and I really like it. It's reasonably priced around $30 and you can find it at a lot of gun stores and all over the Internet. It's rigid enough to make sure you draw clean without the holster following and allows you to carry any other high speed gear you might edc, but not too rigid that it feels like you're wearing a weight lifting belt. You won't regret it if you buy this belt but if you're looking for something with a more tacticool name, you might try SOE or Viking Tactics. They both have good reviews on their belts.

Back
Top Bottom