• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good starter battle belts

I'm looking to buy a battle belt. Looking for pointers. What are you guys using? I don't want something airsoft grade nor expensive. Just a basic belt, since my normal hard Kore CCW belt is too thin and unsupported, it makes carrying a full size OWB or duty holster unbearable. I'm thin and smaller framed if that makes a difference. I'm thinking something with an inner and outer belt, since these CCW type everyday wear in your belt loop pants drive me crazy with a full size gun.

I want something I can put a full size pistol/holster on, spare couple mags and maybe a rifle mag or two.

I've been casually looking as well. I don't know what you consider budget but I share your sentiment that you don't want some janky floppy airsoft stuff. Trying to keep it under $200, the Crye MRB or SLC look good, even the Condor LSC or Battle Belt look pretty reasonable.

ETA: I am trying to keep it to USA-made products, so that makes it a little more challenging.

I like the Orion from Trex Arms. I specifically wanted a belt I could toss over anything I was wearing and didn’t want to go with the inner loop belt set up. The inside has great rubber that holds it in place. Quality and pricing is great.

I have two set ups and was going to list one in the classifieds.

ince my normal hard Kore CCW belt is too thin and unsupported, it makes carrying a full size OWB or duty holster unbearable
He has Kore and wants to get away from it.
Kore
He's looking for something beefier. A "battle belt" as he says.
@Johnnycash2017 I don't have any recent use but SafariLand had some nice stuff for me a while back. Give their site a look as they have many brands.
Also, maybe the bump will get some more eyes on this for you. Matt

20210729_163216.jpg
AWS SMU is hands down the peakest chad inner/outter belt ive used. Rigid, good velcro that doesn't fray. Built by legit good people.

They make most of the other belts like that clown ronin etc.

A little cheat code, i EDC a tenicor loop inner belt, its simple and sturdy for my edc and has held up great to the steel DCC clips on my tenicor iwb holster. I wear it all day every day cc'ing in places you dont want to be seen carrying. Best part is i can pull my iwb holster off and slap my SMU belt on the edc belt in seconds.

View attachment 749577
AWS SMU is hands down the peakest chad inner/outter belt ive used. Rigid, good velcro that doesn't fray. Built by legit good people.

A little cheat code, i EDC a tenicor loop inner belt, its simple and sturdy for my edc and has held up great to the steel DCC clips on my tenicor iwb holster. I wear it all day every day cc'ing in places you dont want to be seen carrying. Best part is i can pull my iwb holster off and slap my SMU belt on the edc belt in seconds.

I do the same but with a Blue Alpha Gear belt.

Same style but a little cheaper. Never tried the tenicore but it looks nice.

Blue Alpha Gear low profile inner belt.

Thanks for that. Just got an SMU for $125 delivered with their Memoridal Day sale.

Back
Top Bottom