• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Beast is on the way! Hillary just...

She looks evil.

All the makeup and face paint in the world won't change that IMHO.

I'm going to vote for Congressman Ron Paul even if he drops out of the race. [smile]

http://www.ronpaul.org/

You can read his blogs back to 1994 here:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...&MyToken=6a0e8681-cb69-4bf5-838d-2ca7a56f0ed5
(No Myspace account required.)

I will be standing in line waiting to vote for Ron Paul too. Even if he doesn't make the ticket I will be writing him in.

His writings are also online at:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html

Mr. Paul is a candidate where at least you know where he stands - because he writes it down and he is pretty consistent on his positions.

Join the resistance - vote for Ron Paul

stuie0qc.png

I like Tom Tancredo. I haven't read up much on Ron Paul, I'll go check him out (but why does a transvestite come to mind every time I think of his name? [laugh] ).

Ok, I just read up a bit about Mr. Paul (and no, I didn't just use Wikipedia, it's just a convenient summarization for now). I do like the fact that he's a Libertarian at heart. While I understand his stance against the war (he advocates a strict, non-interventionist foreign policy, and I agree with him about abortion, he loses me with being against the death penalty. Most other things seem to be in line with my own beliefs. I'll keep an eye on him. [wink]

But I still like Tom.

Last edited:
there are very few in the Democrat party that like HRC mostly far left wing IIRC. If what I have hear is correct 1/3 for 1/3 against though I think her unfavorable numbers may be higher primarily because of Slick Willy and the bad taste he left in everyone's mouth 1/3 undecided

I like this quote from the Ron Paul wiki site:

He has been criticized at times for his voting record, being the only dissenting vote against giving Pope John Paul II, Rosa Parks and Mother Teresa the Congressional Gold Medal of Honor. According to Texas Monthly, “When he was criticized for voting against the medal [for Parks], he chided his colleagues by challenging them to personally contribute $100 to mint the medal. No one did, of course. At the time, Paul observed, ‘It's easier to be generous with other people's money.’”

He he - "it's easier to be generous with other people's money" - I like that. Apparently nobody took him up on the challenge - not unexpected.

This is another good Ron Paul read:

http://www.house.gov/paul/congrec/congrec2002/cr062702.htm

Last edited:
This guy, http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070121/ap_on_el_pr/richardson2008 is probably the best bet the Democrats have to win. His mother in Mexican and thus he's going to suck up a lot of the Hispanic voted. Yeah, he's fluent in Spanish too.

After the Clinton hit machine takes care of Barack HUSSEIN Obama, they're going to have to go to work on Richardson.

Gary

The way the politics are getting run is one of the reasons why I think that somebody like Ron Paul might actually stand a chance of winning. It is sure looking to me like Hillary's people will make mincemeat out of just about any other contenders. Which I see as a good thing - because I find it hard to believe that Hillary would ever get elected as President. So that leaves us with who is running from the Republican side to worry about - Mccain is a Democrat in disguise douchebag in my opinion. He has made some serious waves with his support for restricting free speech before elections. I honestly dont know who else is really a contender on the Republican side - which starts to open up the field - I really don't see any strong candidates from either of the two main parties - which hopefully opens the door to some other candidates - like Ron Paul.

While you may think that Hillary is strong don't forget - she has been for the war - and in the last election the Congress went Democrat - on the basis of people voting against the war. If Hillary eliminates all other contenders - and her support for the war is made an issue of - that could be the stake in her heart.

In any case - this will all get very interesting.

The way the politics are getting run is one of the reasons why I think that somebody like Ron Paul might actually stand a chance of winning.

Not so much. It takes money to win and money takes the support of one of the two major parties. The entire process is tilted that way. Support for third party candidates is nice, but futile.

While you may think that Hillary is strong don't forget - she has been for the war - and in the last election the Congress went Democrat - on the basis of people voting against the war. If Hillary eliminates all other contenders - and her support for the war is made an issue of - that could be the stake in her heart.

Corruption, not the war, was the big factor in the last election. The war was in fact, #4 in most polls. The economy was #2 and terrorism was #3. Ironic since the economy is actually very good.

Hillary has already said that she would change her vote if she had it to again. Which she didn't.

In any case - this will all get very interesting.

Yep.

Gary

For the back of my truck...

Klinton.jpg

Now if only I could fined one that says "Run Hillary, Run !" and put it one the front. [thinking] [smile]
MrTwigg has no intention of actually running over any political candidates, no matter how despicable.

Last edited:
You all do know who the last Democrat to get 50% or more of the Popular Vote in a Presidential Election, don't you?

Jimmy Carter, in 1976 (31 years ago).

I figure there'll be a 3rd Party candidate again, to siphon off some of the votes. At this point, I figure it will be somebody on the extreme left. That would undoubtedly torpedo Hillary's chances.

Her best chance to get elected is to change her ways, turn Pro-Gun (and make us believe she is) and change her party affiliation to Republican. If she's a Republican and can pass herself off as a moderate, Pro-Gun Republican, she might make it happen. Other than doing that, I think she's got a "snowball's chance in hell" of getting elected to POTUS, just like Hussein Obama does. (Hussein is his real middle name)

Just watch the Dem's. They've already started their internal meltdown, have PO'd the Anti-War gang, and are starting to circle the wagons. Next is their firing squad, and that will be a circular firing squad (where they "shoot" each other).

If the GOP gets their heads out of their butts, then Congress will go back to their control. I figure the next POTUS will be a Republican. The Liberal Left has already blown off their constituents.

Back
Top Bottom