The 2/8/2013 Rally At the State House Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats why We will be wearing Green Ribbons and a moment of silence for to victims. Prove the Stereotype Wrong. This is not just a assault on our 2nd rights its a assault on our 1st. ~Nick M

The Media will always play games you are never going to fix that no matter how well dressed you try to fit their image. and this is not a occupy group so please stop saying that you just dividing the patriots from turning out Thank you ~ Nick M

Nick. You seem well intentioned, but you should really listen to Cekim. I mean....you know... like ... LISTEN.

I'll give you an anology that may help break it down for you. We are addressing people who have been in a dark room for a long time concerning 2a. We are trying to show them the light, but you don't do it by shining a flashlight in their eyes.

Easy to discredit the facts. Its funny how you say this is not a video game its like your part of the divide I am not a Child I am A farther and A grown man so please Don't try that path I was there at the rally you could of came up and talked to me. and Yes Liberty Always wins in the END. ~Nick M
That would be nice, but not historically accurate. This nation is the profound exception to the rule.

Nick, I am just looking at what you've put out there on youtube, in these threads, etc... All the same things that anyone else can see.

I've been playing video games since the days of the Atari consoles, up to and including CoD and BF. They are a lot of fun, but I don't go around wearing a Shemagh.

Again, you are free to express yourself in all of those ways as you see fit. It just doesn't help me explain to the overwhelming majority of MA residents the reality that their attempts to ban guns and push gun owners out of this state makes no since since most of those gun owners are indistinguishable from them. We are not the caricature they have in their minds and the media portrays.

Is it fair that they stereotype you and put you in a box for what you choose to wear, the rap videos you make or the cigarettes you choose to smoke? NO! It isn't. Not only that, it is hypocritical of them to champion gay rights, legalizing pot and anti-discrimination laws while they do.

BUT THEY DO. That's the bottom line.

- - - Updated - - -

guys stop the fear why do you feed into the bad image they try to betray us as then they have all ready won.
They have won, we are trying to win it back.

I am not speaking for any group BUT FREE and the others can speak at the event on behalf of there group. I am not trying to brand you guys or make you look bad. But I will not stay silent when it comes to the facts. I respect 2a and NES you guys are great but you had your day to shine.. My word inspire you guys to do your protest. we must inspire and open up minds to the facts... and this don't not mean chemtrails aliens/ etcc lol It Means the Constitutions, Liberty, Peace and prosperity for us all. Real Patriotism I want to see Lots more flags this time. Get a 10 ft PVC pipe from local hardware store they make great flag polls. I would love to see all our revolutionary Flags flying that day I want the spirit of our Founders to notice out presence. ~Nick M

Last edited:
I am an Entrepreneur own my own company and like to freestyle about stuff that is real ! don't mean I am going to stray off topic at the rally ~ Nick M

- - - Updated - - -

Nick, no one is questioning your sincerity or the nobility of your intentions.

then lets get the ball rolling who would like to be a speaker?

There are enough NES members that we could go and keep it in check if you all are really worried about this hurting us?

FAP are you guys really gonna cover your faces?

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I have read most of this thread, and have to say I can see the passion in every post. There are plenty of angles....some involved the soft sell, and others the hard sell. But, IMHO, the 2nd Amendment that all of us American's have grown up with....we were taught of the value of our freedoms, and the history of all the pains and struggle to secure it!

Many of us have simply forgot it....we have that feeling deep in our heart, but the flame for it has not been lit in a long time....perhaps since history classes in school. (or when one of our brothers/sisters/sons or daughters went off to the military)

Before I go further....I guess I am assuming that people believe the target audience is the normal, regular non-gun owning citizen.....people who don't think much about firearms or the second amendment. I think we need to convert these people "back" to our side and remind them of how great a country we have, and how critical the 2nd Amendment and how uniquely wonderful our Constitution is. After all, it is a founding document that ALL of us have in common....it is a binding thread between firearms owner, uninterested citizens and gun grabbers alike.....we just need to make regular citizens "remember" the values we all learned, and see that these values are not exclusionary.....the ability to defend oneself works for us, them and the gun grabber alike!

I will suggest this is NOT a divisive argument, and I believe we must NEVER make it so. We can NOT call this a Democrat vs Republican conflict...this isn't about Libertarians vs the world.....we are ALL Americans, and we can ALL get behind this.....whether the ACLU or the NRA.

This is about protecting the rights of regular, law abiding citizens of the USA. This is about how "regular" an land law abiding the typical firearms owner is....and you know, we ARE! We are a cross section of Americana, and we REALLY are law abiding and caring.

We need to make sure Americans see us that way.....we need to be calm, we need to be measured, we need to be reasonable. Yes, passion is wonderful....caring about our country is the best! Hating one type of person or another is not cool...that splits us up, and makes people wonder if we are unstable or kooks.

Please, please......let mental defectives who committed the mass killings monopolize the UNSTABLE and KOOK label.....we want to look normal and regular.....we want people to know "we are the people next door".....in fact, honestly....people are very likely to have firearms owners as neighbors....as this is the message we want to send!

So, IMHO...no side issues.....no non-2nd Amendment talk.....we need to focus, and look "normal". (whatever we would wear to work would be a good start I would say....

I have read most of this thread, and have to say I can see the passion in every post. There are plenty of angles....some involved the soft sell, and others the hard sell. But, IMHO, the 2nd Amendment that all of us American's have grown up with....we were taught of the value of our freedoms, and the history of all the pains and struggle to secure it!

Many of us have simply forgot it....we have that feeling deep in our heart, but the flame for it has not been lit in a long time....perhaps since history classes in school. (or when one of our brothers/sisters/sons or daughters went off to the military)

Before I go further....I guess I am assuming that people believe the target audience is the normal, regular non-gun owning citizen.....people who don't think much about firearms or the second amendment. I think we need to convert these people "back" to our side and remind them of how great a country we have, and how critical the 2nd Amendment and how uniquely wonderful our Constitution is. After all, it is a founding document that ALL of us have in common....it is a binding thread between firearms owner, uninterested citizens and gun grabbers alike.....we just need to make regular citizens "remember" the values we all learned, and see that these values are not exclusionary.....the ability to defend oneself works for us, them and the gun grabber alike!

I will suggest this is NOT a divisive argument, and I believe we must NEVER make it so. We can NOT call this a Democrat vs Republican conflict...this isn't about Libertarians vs the world.....we are ALL Americans, and we can ALL get behind this.....whether the ACLU or the NRA.

This is about protecting the rights of regular, law abiding citizens of the USA. This is about how "regular" an land law abiding the typical firearms owner is....and you know, we ARE! We are a cross section of Americana, and we REALLY are law abiding and caring.

We need to make sure Americans see us that way.....we need to be calm, we need to be measured, we need to be reasonable. Yes, passion is wonderful....caring about our country is the best! Hating one type of person or another is not cool...that splits us up, and makes people wonder if we are unstable or kooks.

Please, please......let mental defectives who committed the mass killings monopolize the UNSTABLE and KOOK label.....we want to look normal and regular.....we want people to know "we are the people next door".....in fact, honestly....people are very likely to have firearms owners as neighbors....as this is the message we want to send!

So, IMHO...no side issues.....no non-2nd Amendment talk.....we need to focus, and look "normal". (whatever we would wear to work would be a good start I would say....

Very well said Bigqueue Liberty stands for every one.

What about the constitutional Militias ? Do they not have a voice ? I know not in Ma because of the Anti- constitutional laws that for bid it but what about The ones who really live and Stand for what our constitution says? you are saying we are kooks and crazy? I think not my friends I think that is just fear mongering from the Main stream media that manipulates us on a daily basis. The 2nd Right stand for the law a bidding citizens and the organized and unorganized Militias who preserve the History and Country. So lets not talk about a divide... Lets Restore the Republic Peacefully. ~Nick M

First of all dude, don't think we disagree with many/most of your message. Many here have taken an oath to the constitution and paid in one way or another for it.

This is where the shift occurs: How we convey the message. As has been said, this is a war of hearts and minds. If we had one person covered in camo at that rally the other day, or one person open carrying, THEY would have been the representation of US. It's not fair, but it's how it is.

I don't know to much about some of your associated groups, so I can't comment. I do have my own thoughts on the AJ network and infowars, and AJ undoubtedly set us as gun owners back in popular opinion this past month compared to all others who represented us.

Just keep in mind, we are still at the being nice stage.

Mike

-

First of all dude, don't think we disagree with many/most of your message. Many here have taken an oath to the constitution and paid in one way or another for it.

This is where the shift occurs: How we convey the message. As has been said, this is a war of hearts and minds. If we had one person covered in camo at that rally the other day, or one person open carrying, THEY would have been the representation of US. It's not fair, but it's how it is.

I don't know to much about some of your associated groups, so I can't comment. I do have my own thoughts on the AJ network and infowars, and AJ undoubtedly set us as gun owners back in popular opinion this past month compared to all others who represented us.

Just keep in mind, we are still at the being nice stage.

Mike

there was lot of people with camo on at the last rally like I said this is all fear mongering Do you not support the III% or do you comply to what is expected of you?. We are patriots is that something to Fear? I think not! We are just going to Let them slander our image? Like we are not respectable law abiding citizens because we are all ways ready to protect one's Neighbor, Self, Family,Property in all times of crisis? There is NO Fear in knowing.

There was one person in a tri-color hat, and a couple people with mossy-oak patterns on hoodies. Nobody dressed in any "militant" manners though I spotted my share of 5.11 gear and ARFcom patches lol.

I'm a relatively normal person so I dress relatively normal, so I'm not really complying. I understand representing an image, and I am all too familiar with the 1% ruining it for everyone else. For example the 5 injures at gun shows on Saturday took headline news over 100s of Thousands of all parties, races, and creeds coming together to speak for 2A. If you have a bunch of nutty looking people show up at your rally ranting on and on like Alex Jones, it is a FACT that it WILL BE OVER-REPRESENTED by the media and set us all back many more steps than we have worked to come so far.

Mike

I am sorry, but after my research, The2aMovement has pulled its backing of this event. I cannot be associated with any group that could even remotely make us take a step back after the success of this past Saturday.

I will advertise heavily for the 27th rally sponsored by GOAL. I will most likely be attending that event as well.

So you guys won't consider cutting any ties for your rally even if it means gain in number and a more receptive audience? Alex Jones is one who ignores facts and cherry picks informatiin to fit his narrative and get him ratings at the expense of the truth. Just as bad as MSNBC. You should heavily consider dropping him as even his name poisons our image.

We stand for the same end result of freedom for all... we just don't want to be set back any further than we are. Some of who you are aligned with WILL only make things worse. Alex Jones HAS hurt our cause enough already.

Mike

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom