• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Thanks, Ranger Boats

Obie1

NES Member
A few weeks ago I noticed the winchpost stand on my 520's trailer was bent, most likely from years of power loading (and occasionally slamming). I sent a pic of it to Ranger and asked about replacement parts. I received back an email telling me that they are sending me a new stand for no cost, even though the trailer is seven years old and out of warranty. I promised to post this tale of amazing customer service in relevant places. Done.

Nice!!!! No brainer for them. They send you a piece worth a couple of hundred dollars and you'll end up buying another $25K boat from them in the future. [grin]

Had a similar experience with Weber grills. I was on the phone with the parts department asking about availabilty of parts and how to order. The sales rep found all the items I needed and asked how long I had my Weber for. I told her and asked how much everything I had on the order would cost and she said nothing because anyone who's had a Weber as long as I had mine deserved free replacement parts.

I know a Weber kettle grill is nowhere near the price of a Ranger, but its nice to get free goodies from a company you've bought a product from.

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk 2

Had a similar experience with Weber grills. I was on the phone with the parts department asking about availabilty of parts and how to order. The sales rep found all the items I needed and asked how long I had my Weber for. I told her and asked how much everything I had on the order would cost and she said nothing because anyone who's had a Weber as long as I had mine deserved free replacement parts.

I know a Weber kettle grill is nowhere near the price of a Ranger, but its nice to get free goodies from a company you've bought a product from.

And it's safe to say when you do replace it you'll be buying from Weber again?

I bought a Weber at the beginning of the summer for no other reason than I heard stories like this from friends and family.

Back
Top Bottom