Texas SWAT team responds to incident at synagogue as service Facebook livestream is disabled

They literally have no evidence to their claims of her trying to kill Americans

They nearly killed her on multiple occasions, there are afghan and pakistani prisoners who were in the same prison as her who have given eye witness statements on how the Americans abused and tortured her. Why would you believe these same people who lie to your face about 9/11 (which I know many of you have a varied mass of 'conspiracy theories' distrusting the gov/media but will beleive what they say about this wholeheartedly?) They lie trying to push an agenda against 2a, the constitution, are pro BLM, etc but you take this at face value?

You're Muslim.

That is not comparable to this. This is a women who was, while in PAKISTAN drugged and kidnapped by US forces, shot at, and then as she is being released initially (because they had zero way possible to charge her with terrorism) they claim that a petite pakistani women rushed 6 american soldiers, grabbed their gun from out of thier hands, started shooting at them. That is the charge for her current 87-year sentence. The forensics showed no gunpowder residue on her. Even the intial judges said this whole case was bogus.

My initial reaction was the sentence was excessive. The story also seems unlikely. This took place at the time when Islamic Terrorism was the flavor of the month so maybe somebody wanted to boost their numbers.

But wait, there's more...

'Lady Al Qaeda' the woman Texas synagogue hostage-taker wanted freed: She planned chemical attacks on Empire State Building and Brooklyn Bridge and demanded jurors at her trial be DNA tested to see if they were Jewish.

Last edited:
Israeli security guards at synagogues, schools, and public places because Palestinian suicide bombers like to blow themselves up around Israeli Jews and Arabs and their names are celebrated on Palestinian TV.

Or perhaps we should talk about the evil local, Massachusetts kid from Sharon, Ezra Schwartz. He dared to travel to Israel to visit friends and family and what's even more evil is that Ezra had the audacity to be killed by a poor victim Palestinian who killed Ezra with a knife while Ezra was sitting in a car at a traffic light... Yeah... poor Palestinians.
I used to shoot with a rabbi whose contract contained "The rabbi will not carry a gun in the temple". Geeze.....

The US wrongfully imprisons many people each year, many of which are your own pro-2a, 'conservative' compatriots who now are labled 'domestic terrorists' under the same pretenses set by brazen anti islam propaganda. Can you coexist with that?

Where are you seeing anything that people are wanting to kill you because of your "religeon."??

Just because somebody with any relation to a group that you don't like does any act on their own accord, doesn't mean it is representative of the theology. If an American like Timothy McVey commits a terrorist attack does that mean he is a "christian terrorist?" and Christianity and the bible promote that behavior? When Serbian priests were blessing fighters and their weapons fighting in the Balkans that were knowingly part of murdering death squads... mean Christians are people who want to kill non Christians because of their religion?

Do you happen to attend both a synagoge and church?

Dude are you f*cking serious ?
You're either a ROPer or your folks kept you in a basement all your life.
And learn how to spell.

Last edited:
it's not 'that' hard to hit a building. Give me 4 of almost anyone on this board and a weeks worth of training, we'd be 90% as good as anyone out there.

PKV0dmn.jpg

🐯

Let the spin continue. Narrate around this...

Texas authorities say suspect who died at Fort Worth-area scene had demanded release of convicted Pakistani terrorist​

Exactly. WHUT f***ing point are you trying to make?
Islam is a legitimate religion of peace?
Not all Muslims are terrorists?
Jews are to blame?
Christians are to blame?
Governments are to blame?
You come across as someone looking to point a finger at some root cause but to me it seems you are sympathetic to the Islamic cause.

A few questions come to mind:

- How long would it take to bring in professionals who know how to deal with this sort of thing? My guess would be the flight time from Tel Aviv plus an hour to get things together.

- Were the rabbi and the 3 others armed? It not why not? Churches, and synagogues are easily predictable targets for this sort of thing. This is TX, not NJ.

I used to shoot with a rabbi whose contract contained "The rabbi will not carry a gun in the temple". Geeze.....
American Jews (most of them) are anti-2A and would not approve of any armed people at a service on a regular basis. Yes, I know a few exceptions (I am one of them) but they don't do it with permission from anyone nor do other members of the congregation (or leaders/officers of the synagogue) know who may be carrying.

American Jews (most of them) are anti-2A and would not approve of any armed people at a service on a regular basis. Yes, I know a few exceptions (I am one of them) but they don't do it with permission from anyone nor do other members of the congregation (or leaders/officers of the synagogue) know who may be carrying.
A friend quit his synagogue because it was too liberal.

Funny thing though - when he was a member, he was asked to be armed when at the temple, but the understanding was that he would be discrete about it.

Interesting - temples don't even provide an indoor or outdoor range but charge much more than a gun club membership to be a member. I guess those who chooser to worship at the altar of Cooper and Hatcher get a break.

Here is the Religion Of Peace perpetrator.

The jihadhis have been obsessed with lady al qaeda for years, she’s always mentioned. She’s been in federal prison in Texas not far from this synagogue since her conviction. For a group who treat women like dirt, they hold this woman in high regard.

In your piece they mention Anjem Choudary, he’s a crazy Muslim radical in London. He’s been considered the inspiration for some of the Islamic terror attacks in England over the past 15 years. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s linked in some way.

Leftist Jews say:

1642356347261.png

1642356387981.png

I'm more in line with:

killhouse rules.jpg

The US wrongfully imprisons many people each year, many of which are your own pro-2a, 'conservative' compatriots who now are labled 'domestic terrorists' under the same pretenses set by brazen anti islam propaganda. Can you coexist with that?

Where are you seeing anything that people are wanting to kill you because of your "religeon."??

Just because somebody with any relation to a group that you don't like does any act on their own accord, doesn't mean it is representative of the theology. If an American like Timothy McVey commits a terrorist attack does that mean he is a "christian terrorist?" and Christianity and the bible promote that behavior? When Serbian priests were blessing fighters and their weapons fighting in the Balkans that were knowingly part of murdering death squads... mean Christians are people who want to kill non Christians because of their religion?

Do you happen to attend both a synagoge and church?
Are you saying that Muslims don’t target Jews?

So now that we know who the terrorist was, do we know if he came here legally or did he walk in with the other potential terrorists who mingled with all the other illegals that were welcomed in by Team Biden?

I'm saying we should be really careful about what rights and liberties we will quickly throw away because of a boogeyman. Scary to see how many people quickly resort to "we need to do what Israel does" And I'm also saying the Aafia Sidiqqi's imprisonment is highly questionable.
Questionable in what way? Am I missing something or is this fake news? From NBC

When she was captured, Siddiqui was carrying notes detailing a “mass casualty attack” on New York City sites, including the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, and the Brooklyn Bridge, according to prosecutors and court records.

Federal officials alleged she also had notes on the construction of "dirty bombs," according to a Department of Justice statement. She was 36 at the time.

When she was brought to a "a poorly lit room partitioned by a yellow curtain" and "crowded with Afghan officials" in 2008 to be questioned by two FBI agents and at least four members of an undisclosed U.S. special forces unit, she grabbed the M-4 military rifle of a chief warrant officer and opened fire, federal prosecutors said

When she was brought to a "a poorly lit room partitioned by a yellow curtain" and "crowded with Afghan officials" in 2008 to be questioned by two FBI agents and at least four members of an undisclosed U.S. special forces unit, she grabbed the M-4 military rifle of a chief warrant officer and opened fire, federal prosecutors said
This is a real thing that took place? Wtf

The Taliban, AQ and ISIS all allegedly tried to do a prisoner swap for her, that tells me all I need to know about her, a female, who are considered lower than dogshit to the booger eaters. She must be important.

Oh yeah? Then when couldn't they indicte her on terrorism charges?

Nothing but trying to attack us soldiers. That doesn't make sense with her alleged long list of evil deeds you guys present. I'm not claiming anything besides the arrest and sentencing is on dubious grounds as you guys totally smear and bash somebody and something you have literal zero idea about. Do you not see these convictions, news stories, etc are all set up as a pretense for YOU? And if you just are like "well they're Moozlems so they're guilty anyways" like many were with the PATRIOT act, watch how that turns out.

I'm skeptical of most of the claims of MSM But even down to a more objective field like forensics, there is no evidence she grasped or fired a gun. No powder residue etc. I'm not going to type a transcript of the video I sent earlier. Watch it
??? Try decaf. Your post is unreadable. Where in my post did I say that being a Muslim equals being a terrorist? You seem to be making assumptions without any proof.

🤡🌏

Interesting - temples don't even provide an indoor or outdoor range but charge much more than a gun club membership to be a member. I guess those who chooser to worship at the altar of Cooper and Hatcher get a break.
Upon moving to NH, I did an internet search for local Nashua area synagogues. There are less than a handful (3 IIRC) within 10 miles or so and they hide info on membership fees (fill out form and we'll contact you about membership and fees). Doing some serious Googling, I found that one of them charges $3K/year to be a member . . . no thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom