• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas SWAT team responds to incident at synagogue as service Facebook livestream is disabled

Texas synagogue attacker's gun purchase prompts federal charges against seller, authorities say​

Henry “Michael” Williams is accused of selling a Taurus G2C pistol to Malik Faisal Akram​

A Texas felon was facing federal firearms charges after allegedly selling a handgun to the Colleyville synagogue hostage suspect, the Justice Department announced Wednesday.

Henry "Michael" Williams, 32, faces a federal charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm, according to Chad Meacham, U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas.

"Whether or not he knew of his buyer’s nefarious intent is largely irrelevant — felons cannot have guns, period, and the Justice Department is committed to prosecuting those who do," Meacham said in a statement.

Continues...

DOJ very sad about this.

They were hoping to provoke new gun laws.

Bit better reporting here...

Ah yes, the famous "criminal loophole"

Prosecutors say Williams sold Akram a semi-automatic pistol on Jan. 13 — two days before the hostage-taking. The pistol was recovered from the scene.

Akram paid $150 for the gun, according to charging documents. The documents state Williams was convicted in 2005 of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and attempted possession of a controlled substance in 2013.

Williams allegedly acknowledged to FBI agents that he was aware he was not allowed to have a firearm and knew selling the gun to Akram was illegal.

Texas synagogue attacker's gun purchase prompts federal charges against seller, authorities say​

Henry “Michael” Williams is accused of selling a Taurus G2C pistol to Malik Faisal Akram​

A Texas felon was facing federal firearms charges after allegedly selling a handgun to the Colleyville synagogue hostage suspect, the Justice Department announced Wednesday.

Henry "Michael" Williams, 32, faces a federal charge of being a felon in possession of a firearm, according to Chad Meacham, U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas.

"Whether or not he knew of his buyer’s nefarious intent is largely irrelevant — felons cannot have guns, period, and the Justice Department is committed to prosecuting those who do," Meacham said in a statement.

Continues...

DOJ very sad about this.

They were hoping to provoke new gun laws.
And very good odds he got the gun from a fed. They gave this loser the gun and pushed Mohammed to him to buy it and go shoot up some Jews. Which is what he said he wanted to do before the DOJ brought him over from MI5.

Our DOJ hard at work creating crimes to push the agenda.

Hmmm.....sweet deal...
Henry “Michael” Williams, 32, was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm after authorities say he sold the weapon that Malik Faisal Akram used when he entered Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville on Jan. 15 and held the synagogue’s rabbi and three others hostage for hours.
The story has been corrected to show that Williams was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm, not selling a gun.

As I said earlier, I might suggest the Israel/Palestine conflict is a perpetual cycle. Tit for tat. Each attack or strike by one side creates new enemies on the other side ensuring there will always be an enemy to strike and always an enemy to want to strike you.
It has been written (about the Balkans?) that the strife won't end
unless the cycle's been broken for three generations;
so that no one grows up having been taught to hate the others
whilst being dandled on their grandparents' knee.

I Approve.

2A advertisement right there if I’ve ever seen one.
Who are you kidding?
ArfCom says they're already drafting Common Sense Chair Control legislation.

I like how they are calling him a “British terrorist”
Yes, his ancestors who set monuments all over the southern parts of the great isle are surely turning in their barrows.
Very Fake News.[shocked]

He's a Blackburn Man.

They're known for their pits - not their plinths.

I don't really want to derail this thread any more than it already is, but that's actually an interesting discussion/debate, when you consider not all languages even have a word for blue; blue was the last main color to have a word for it in most ancient languages that we know about; and that language directly impacts ones ability to differentiate or distinguish between different colors. ...
Quick! What color is the sky?
43320.jpg

But I digress. Back to discussing Israel in the thread about a British Muslim terrorist taking Texans hostage.
All is unfolding as has been forseen.
51i+xWT7HXL.jpg

Are we still bashing the joos, or what?
The a**h*** who was was FBI and he’s gone
I wasn't expecting it to be an Out Yourself thread,
but here we are.

OTOH, the Lord knows how to get people to out themselves.

Back
Top Bottom