• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Texas SWAT team responds to incident at synagogue as service Facebook livestream is disabled

Reptile

NES Member

The congregation was operating a live stream when the situation began​

A Texas SWAT team responded Saturday afternoon to an incident at a synagogue near Dallas.

The Colleyville Police Department said on Twitter that they are conducting SWAT operations "around the 6100 block of Pleasant Run Rd."

All residents in the immediate area of the incident are being evacuated, according to the tweet.

'If anyone tries to enter this building ... everyone will die': Officials negotiating with man who is holding hostages at a Texas synagogue and demanding his sister - terrorist known as 'Lady Al Qaeda' - be freed from prison​

• A Texas man, who is believed to be Muhammad Siddiqui, is reportedly holding three hostages and the rabbi hostage in a synagogue
  • A SWAT team has been deployed and the FBI are negotiating with him
  • The suspect claims his sister is Aafia Siddiqui, who was convicted in New York for trying to kill US military personnel, according to an ABC News report
  • Aafia is also known as 'Lady Al Qaeda' and is serving 86 years at FMC Carswell, which is 24 miles from the synagogue
  • The assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
  • Before the live-stream cut off, the assailant can be heard saying, 'I'm going to die. Don't cry about me'
  • The White House is reportedly 'closely monitoring' the situation

Lets see if Brandon goes to their funerals.

He cared very little for the children run over by that Black Guy.

'If anyone tries to enter this building ... everyone will die': Officials negotiating with man who is holding hostages at a Texas synagogue and demanding his sister - terrorist known as 'Lady Al Qaeda' - be freed from prison​

• A Texas man, who is believed to be Muhammad Siddiqui, is reportedly holding three hostages and the rabbi hostage in a synagogue
  • A SWAT team has been deployed and the FBI are negotiating with him
  • The suspect claims his sister is Aafia Siddiqui, who was convicted in New York for trying to kill US military personnel, according to an ABC News report
  • Aafia is also known as 'Lady Al Qaeda' and is serving 86 years at FMC Carswell, which is 24 miles from the synagogue
  • The assailant took the hostages at Congregation Beth Israel in Colleyville during religious services around 11:30am CST
  • Before the live-stream cut off, the assailant can be heard saying, 'I'm going to die. Don't cry about me'
  • The White House is reportedly 'closely monitoring' the situation

Lets see if Brandon goes to their funerals.

He cared very little for the children run over by that Black Guy.
Dude he showed up 3 weeks later

No one's been shot yet, that's why most news outlets haven't been covering it that much. "Man with gun doesn't shoot anyone" doesn't generate many clicks.
Plus, wrong narrative / race / religion.

Rest assured, if it were a white guy it’d be running top spot on all the commie channels

Siddiqui’s time in Boston sought to answer what happened during her 11 years as a student in the U.S.
Something happened to radicalize an intelligent and devout woman who not only graduated from MIT but also got a doctorate in neuroscience from Brandeis University.
At MIT she made few friends and was remembered as intelligent, driven and a regular at the Prospect Street mosque, which would later be attended by alleged Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Only the best indoctrination at the finest MA liberal institutions
Alleged ? Probably because he died before trial

In 1993 as she and some friends debated how to raise money for Muslims being killed during the Bosnian War, one of them joked that they didn’t want to go on the FBI’s Most Wanted List.
Waqas Jilani, then a graduate student at Clark University, said: ‘She raised her skinny little wrists in the air and said: ‘I’d be proud to be on the Most Wanted list because it would mean I’m doing something to help our Muslim brothers and sisters’
She said we should all be proud to be on that list’.

That same year Siddiqui did a 10-hour NRA shooting course at Braintree Rifle & Pistol Club on her own and urged other Muslims to join her.

Oops

spent weekends at terror training camps in New Hampshire with activists from Al-Kifah and begged him to quit his medical job so he could join her.

yikes

Siddiqui’s time in Boston sought to answer what happened during her 11 years as a student in the U.S.
Something happened to radicalize an intelligent and devout woman who not only graduated from MIT but also got a doctorate in neuroscience from Brandeis University.
At MIT she made few friends and was remembered as intelligent, driven and a regular at the Prospect Street mosque, which would later be attended by alleged Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Only the best indoctrination at the finest MA liberal institutions
Alleged ? Probably because he died before trial

In 1993 as she and some friends debated how to raise money for Muslims being killed during the Bosnian War, one of them joked that they didn’t want to go on the FBI’s Most Wanted List.
Waqas Jilani, then a graduate student at Clark University, said: ‘She raised her skinny little wrists in the air and said: ‘I’d be proud to be on the Most Wanted list because it would mean I’m doing something to help our Muslim brothers and sisters’
She said we should all be proud to be on that list’.

That same year Siddiqui did a 10-hour NRA shooting course at Braintree Rifle & Pistol Club on her own and urged other Muslims to join her.

Oops

spent weekends at terror training camps in New Hampshire with activists from Al-Kifah and begged him to quit his medical job so he could join her.

yikes
10-hour course? As in the safety class to get your license?

Where would these terror training camps be?
Other than the Paqi's that own the gas station in town there's few mooselimbs to be found. Unless you're in Manchvegas maybe.
Not going to google it but people travel a couple hours and its probably just a semi remote place

Last edited:
2 hours from where? Metro Boston.
I'm an hour out in South Central. An hour from here is basically Concord or Keene.
Still not what I'd consider "remote".

They literally have no evidence to their claims of her trying to kill Americans

They nearly killed her on multiple occasions, there are afghan and pakistani prisoners who were in the same prison as her who have given eye witness statements on how the Americans abused and tortured her. Why would you believe these same people who lie to your face about 9/11 (which I know many of you have a varied mass of 'conspiracy theories' distrusting the gov/media but will beleive what they say about this wholeheartedly?) They lie trying to push an agenda against 2a, the constitution, are pro BLM, etc but you take this at face value?
What like stripped barenekkid ?

2 hours from where? Metro Boston.
I'm an hour out in South Central. An hour from here is basically Concord or Keene.
Still not what I'd consider "remote".
They were looking to meet up with those black dudes on I93. Vermont, NH, and Maine are all Lilly White so these muzzles and crazy Blacks want to blend in ? Build a wall.😂😂😂

They literally have no evidence to their claims of her trying to kill Americans

They nearly killed her on multiple occasions, there are afghan and pakistani prisoners who were in the same prison as her who have given eye witness statements on how the Americans abused and tortured her. Why would you believe these same people who lie to your face about 9/11 (which I know many of you have a varied mass of 'conspiracy theories' distrusting the gov/media but will beleive what they say about this wholeheartedly?) They lie trying to push an agenda against 2a, the constitution, are pro BLM, etc but you take this at face value?
Because not everything is a conspiracy theory. Do I take it with a grain of salt? Sure.

Now her brother does this, doesn't seem so out of place. If he'd gone after a FBI building? I could see that as being flat out rage.

edit: assuming the first 10 seconds of that video are true and she's being denied access to lawyers, she's going to own the facility at some point. Seems like just more propaganda, I know for a fact it didn't work like that at my level.

Because not everything is a conspiracy theory. Do I take it with a grain of salt? Sure.

Now her brother does this, doesn't seem so out of place. If he'd gone after a FBI building? I could see that as being flat out rage.
I'm not saying she's innocent. I haven't ready much about it. But they were laying it on pretty thick in a previously posted article.

Back
Top Bottom