Ted Nugent To Organize Million Gun March

SemiAutoSam

Banned
Yes this is a copy and paste but just because I didn't get it directly from Ted does not mean you dont want to know about it right ?

I love this quote from Ted.
"My name is Ted Nugent, and if you the federal govt or any arm of law enforcement try to take my weapons I WILL SHOOT YOU DEAD"

Ted2a.gif

I want to bring you in the loop on something that I'm REALLY excited about. A couple guys who you may or may not have heard of before are hard at work on it as we speak... Skip Coryell and Ted Nugent. Oh- you have heard of Mr. Nugent, you say?

Well, you're probably wondering right about now, "what is ole' Uncle Ted working on?" Well... it's gonna be huge. You've probably heard of the million-mom march... well, this is something about a billion times better- a Million Gun Owner March, on Washington D.C. It's roughly slated for the Spring of 2010.

Hell Yes! Ted Nugent is a man among men.One of my all time greatest inspirations in life. This is one Ted Nugent fan that will go to Washington for the march.

I am expecting a lot of negative responses here on GIM,from the lilly livered libs , but I expect the results to be split about 50 50.

What say you?

The new website for this march is going up on Friday.

It is www.milliongunownermarch.com

Last edited:
Spring 2009 would be better. '10 might be too late.

why, do you plan on giving up your guns if there was a full out ban? I dont. But that is of course only because I lost all my guns in a terrible boating accident. If I still had my guns I still wouldn't give them up.

From my cold dead hands bitches!

I'm in.

Actually I think 2010 is a good call.

1. I doubt we'll see any gun legislation before then
2. That's the year of the mid-terms so it's a perfect time to remind the pols that we VOTE
3. There's plenty of time to organize and advertise

why, do you plan on giving up your guns if there was a full out ban?

No it's just that we're better off preventing a ban than fighting it after the fact. A ban for me would mean that I am going to die. I'd rather it not come to that.

And all of the folks who think that legislation won't come before that and who are counting on the mid-term elections. Wake up. Don't you think that the anti-gun senators, congressmen, president, and administration are aware that there is a mid-term election that might result in preventing this agenda? If it is important to this administration to push gun control they will do so and you bet they'll do it when they know they are strongest. They've already come out of the gates sprinting on issues from socialized medicine to Gitmo and they're not stopping. Act now.

Last edited:
Actually I think 2010 is a good call.

1. I doubt we'll see any gun legislation before then
2. That's the year of the mid-terms so it's a perfect time to remind the pols that we VOTE
3. There's plenty of time to organize and advertise

I agree on all three points. I plan on joining my other firearm owning Americans there.

why, do you plan on giving up your guns if there was a full out ban? I dont. But that is of course only because I lost all my guns in a terrible boating accident. If I still had my guns I still wouldn't give them up.

From my cold dead hands bitches!

I'm in.

Damn, I lost mine in that freak sinkhole!

Back
Top Bottom