Ted Nugent strikes again, classic stuff!!!

Ted Nugent vows to kill more animals to annoy Pam Anderson

AP

Rocker and outdoorsman Ted Nugent is threatening to "slaughter" deer and feed venison to the poor every time vegetarian celebrities like Pamela Anderson and Sir Paul McCartney take aim at hunting and meat eating in 2010.

A keen hunter and conservationist, Nugent hates animal rights groups who attack his favorite hobby, and he's particularly peeved when stars insist bloodsports are cruel.

The rock star tells Royal Flush magazine, "Pam Anderson... you can't get the d**k out of your mouth for two minutes, you're telling me I can't eat venison? You don't authorize venison?

"My name is Ted Nugent and because of Pam Anderson... and because of Paul McCartney, all the members of PETA, whenever I hear the word animal or rights in the same paragraph, I'm killing an extra hundred of something this year.

"I have unlimited deer tags in Michigan and Texas... I'm not just killing them, I'm f**king slaughtering them and I'm going to gut them and skin them, quarter them and butcher them and feed them to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of America... That's my goal in life."

Nugent also takes aim at vegetarians, who insist tofu is better for you than meat. He claims the harvesting of ingredients that make up up the meat alternative is more harmful to the environment than hunting.

He explains, "If I really wanted to maximize the death toll (of animals), I would go into business creating tofu... 'cos in order to create tofu, you have to take that wonderful giant tractor, you have to go across that field and every songbird, every gopher, every squirrel, every turtle, every rabbit, every mouse... everything there must die.

"In order to go full tofu, you have to have 100 percent complete annihilation of all life forms.

"How can you pretend that Paul McCartney isn't responsible for killing anything? I kill stuff one arrow at a time... I believe that every bowl of tofu is responsible for the death of billions of things. I can't compete with that and I can't compete with Paul McCartney's death toll."

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

He was such an outcast in bowhunting circles in the early 90s, the fudds didn't want to upset the animal rights crowd. He is possibly the best spokesman for a cause as has ever been.

I'm not just killing them, I'm f**king slaughtering them and I'm going to gut them and skin them, quarter them and butcher them and feed them to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of America... That's my goal in life."

Brilliant.

I'd also like to add that theres a lot of evidence tofu is really bad for you. It blocks digestion, specifically digestion of other proteins, and if eaten enough can cause severe issues from vitamin b deficiencies to hyper thyroid.

Read here.

Brilliant.

I'd also like to add that theres a lot of evidence tofu is really bad for you. It blocks digestion, specifically digestion of other proteins, and if eaten enough can cause severe issues from vitamin b deficiencies to hyper thyroid.

Read here.

There's something weird about that article, at the end, talking about what diet is good for people of blood type A. I don't know much biochemistry, but I thought blood types were just a surface antigen and I don't see what they have to do with diet. It just makes me suspect that whoever put that information together could be just as much of a flake as anyone else with an untested theory.

There's something weird about that article, at the end, talking about what diet is good for people of blood type A. I don't know much biochemistry, but I thought blood types were just a surface antigen and I don't see what they have to do with diet. It just makes me suspect that whoever put that information together could be just as much of a flake as anyone else with an untested theory.

I've heard people spout off about blood types and diet as well, but since I've never heard a (my) doctor talk about it, I don't pay attention to it.

One of the comments:
Wait a minute. If what Nugent alleges is true and she does have said appendage dangling from her mouth, then - technically - she's not a vegetarian.

Absolutely owned!!

WHOOOORAHHHH!

YES, WHAT TED SAID! HOW MANY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE OUT THERE STARVING?

HERE HE IS, TRYING TO HELP THE HUNGER,! GEESH!
PAM ANDERSON TALKS ABOUT KILLING ANIMALS? OK,, SORRY PEOPLE, BUT WHAT ABOUT FAKE BREASTS?
HAHAHA ENOUGH SAID! MINE ARE REAL! THANK YOU!
WHAT IF FAKE BREATS WERE MADE WITH ANIMAL INTESTINES ? WOLD SHE THEN KEEP HAVING THEM INPLANTED?

HAHA

YOU GO TED! IM BACKING YOU UP ALL THE WAY! YOU KEEP FEEDING THE HUNGRY, I SUPPORT YOU !!!!!!

According to the experts, people with different blood types respond to foods better than others. There are many people in the bodybuilding/fitness community that swear by it, including myself. The basic theory is based on your blood type in relation to your ancestry, they base the diet off of the food that would be available to you naturally rather than the array of food available in the U.S.

Here is one example of someone Local that makes a good living off his Diets/Training regimens
http://www.professionaldiets.com/index_html.htm - Todd Ganci

Pam owns a steakhouse! How awesome is that?

sapphire or something like that.

I think you're thinking about this. From what I read it's more of a strip club than a steak house, and she's not an owner but rather was an "invited guest" at the opening. (As in she got paid to show up, though I'm not sure why anyone would care.....)

Who goes to a strip club to eat steak anyway? [puke]

But yeah, Ted rocks. Not a big fan of his music though.

Pam Anderson gets famous on tube steak, has an interest in a Steak house ... AND tofu can be bad for you.

Just goes to show that your first instincts are usually right

AP

Rocker and outdoorsman Ted Nugent is threatening to "slaughter" deer and feed venison to the poor every time vegetarian celebrities like Pamela Anderson and Sir Paul McCartney take aim at hunting and meat eating in 2010.

A keen hunter and conservationist, Nugent hates animal rights groups who attack his favorite hobby, and he's particularly peeved when stars insist bloodsports are cruel.

The rock star tells Royal Flush magazine, "Pam Anderson... you can't get the d**k out of your mouth for two minutes, you're telling me I can't eat venison? You don't authorize venison?

"My name is Ted Nugent and because of Pam Anderson... and because of Paul McCartney, all the members of PETA, whenever I hear the word animal or rights in the same paragraph, I'm killing an extra hundred of something this year.

"I have unlimited deer tags in Michigan and Texas... I'm not just killing them, I'm f**king slaughtering them and I'm going to gut them and skin them, quarter them and butcher them and feed them to the soup kitchens and homeless shelters of America... That's my goal in life."

Nugent also takes aim at vegetarians, who insist tofu is better for you than meat. He claims the harvesting of ingredients that make up up the meat alternative is more harmful to the environment than hunting.

He explains, "If I really wanted to maximize the death toll (of animals), I would go into business creating tofu... 'cos in order to create tofu, you have to take that wonderful giant tractor, you have to go across that field and every songbird, every gopher, every squirrel, every turtle, every rabbit, every mouse... everything there must die.

"In order to go full tofu, you have to have 100 percent complete annihilation of all life forms.

"How can you pretend that Paul McCartney isn't responsible for killing anything? I kill stuff one arrow at a time... I believe that every bowl of tofu is responsible for the death of billions of things. I can't compete with that and I can't compete with Paul McCartney's death toll."

[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]

Well that kinda makes me want to grab hold of a crayon and draw him some animal rights posters...just to piss off Pam Anderson. I wonder what his reaction to a "save the whales" picture would be?

Ted is #1. Can we elect him to be King?

Back
Top Bottom