• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Be Advised, Anton Chigurh is apparently out and about again.

Appears that they all died from occupational hazard, but damn! And who got away with the money?

1*cOStuRIwEj_96fCcXN_lLA.png

Anton wasn't part of the original massacre. That was a drug deal gone bad.

Stupid Lewellyn. Had he just moved the $ from one bag to another - or just f'ing COUNTED it, he would have been 100% free and clear.

Oh, and F that guy and his water. He was a not-nice guy for 90% of the movie. I recall reading somewhere that based on everything he was poaching that antelope. He steals the money AND a machine gun. Runs instead of just giving it all to the poe-lease. Took on Anton instead of saving his wife. The ONE good thing he did - absolutely F'd him.

Stupid Lewellyn. Had he just moved the $ from one bag to another - or just f'ing COUNTED it, he would have been 100% free and clear.

Oh, and F that guy and his water. He was a not-nice guy for 90% of the movie. I recall reading somewhere that based on everything he was poaching that antelope. He steals the money AND a machine gun. Runs instead of just giving it all to the poe-lease. Took on Anton instead of saving his wife. The ONE good thing he did - absolutely F'd him.
LOL, Indeed I could have been clearer. Certainly meant out and about again looking for the money.

Somebody got his OCD on today...

[laugh]

(Yes you are correct)

No,No,No, and furthermore wrong. That was a found machine gun and money. Yea f that guy and his water. Sorry bud innocent dolphin scooped up in the tuna net and all. And yes he should have counted that money. He definitely made a mistake and didn't kill Chigurh when he could have. A tactical error you could say. Also Carson Wells should have started blasting Chigurh when they met on the stairway. He was going down regardless of what happened. At least he would have given himself a fighting chance.

Back
Top Bottom