• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tax return spoils

Rating - 71.4%
10   4   0
what spoils did you get with your tax return. i bought a 10/22,1938 tula mosin(name carved in stock), and i ordered a SHM loudener for my ak pistol because what good is something that can't be heard from 3 miles away(can't wait for it to get here and try it out. full review to follow) also bought the lady a sr22. only downside is i don't have a heat gun or a place to soak the mosin in simple green like i did with my other 6. any suggestions will be appreciated

GunGrey

Banned
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Havent gotten mine back yet

but probably pay off what little i have left on my truck
do a tune up on it
pay down college loans
and maybe buy myself a savage bolt gun......Maybe the hoghunter or the 10P

MAGG

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
my tax guy came last night..still not sure what i am getting back but I prob wont be buying anything gun related...Can pay off my car loan, I need to redo my heating system and duct work in my house, and also wanna have a fireplace insert(still debating on wood or pellet) by next winter..either one of these 3 things will make my $$ go bye bye and then some(esp the heating system)

beaker

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
My house needs a new roof so IF I get anything back it will likely go there

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mine came in this morning...used it to pay down a credit card that I maxed out during my house build. Money was in my account for only a couple hours. Fastest I have ever spent it.

This is the first time I ever maxed out a credit card...and the last (hopefully)!

Top Bottom