Tax return spoils

what spoils did you get with your tax return. i bought a 10/22,1938 tula mosin(name carved in stock), and i ordered a SHM loudener for my ak pistol because what good is something that can't be heard from 3 miles away(can't wait for it to get here and try it out. full review to follow) also bought the lady a sr22. only downside is i don't have a heat gun or a place to soak the mosin in simple green like i did with my other 6. any suggestions will be appreciated

Havent gotten mine back yet

but probably pay off what little i have left on my truck
do a tune up on it
pay down college loans
and maybe buy myself a savage bolt gun......Maybe the hoghunter or the 10P

my tax guy came last night..still not sure what i am getting back but I prob wont be buying anything gun related...Can pay off my car loan, I need to redo my heating system and duct work in my house, and also wanna have a fireplace insert(still debating on wood or pellet) by next winter..either one of these 3 things will make my $$ go bye bye and then some(esp the heating system)

My house needs a new roof so IF I get anything back it will likely go there

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

I never get a refund. I structure it to break even every year, because if I end up getting a refund that means I essentially gave the gov't a no interest loan. F@ck that noise.

Mine came in this morning...used it to pay down a credit card that I maxed out during my house build. Money was in my account for only a couple hours. Fastest I have ever spent it.

This is the first time I ever maxed out a credit card...and the last (hopefully)!

Im buying a WASR off a fellow member here

Damn! I've been eyeballing that WASR.
I need to buy my first AR first though. May do that very soon.
Most of mine went to CC bills. Then some to fuel oil.
The return catches us up on everything though so now I can afford the AR.
[smile]

Back
Top Bottom