Tax return spoils

How do you manage that? I've been trying and always seem to wind up with a decent refund.

I never get a refund. I structure it to break even every year, because if I end up getting a refund that means I essentially gave the gov't a no interest loan. F@ck that noise.

How do you manage that? I've been trying and always seem to wind up with a decent refund.

Same here. I always end up with a refund for 1-2k since I'm a college student and all I can really do is claim 1, which doesn't really help much. Sucks

quarterly estimates, # of federal allowances elected through my employer, etc. It also may be easier for me to avoid a sizeable refund because I have no dependents.

Haven't filed yet. We usually get a few grand back from the feds, and owe a few hundred to the Commonwealth. Should be a bit higher this year, as I got what equated to a seven-month severance package last October (and got a new job within a month).

My share of the return will be going to fund my .308 AR build.

Enough with the tax debate garbage. Nobody cares. This was supposed to be a thread about what you bought with your refund, NOT whether you were a retard or not for getting a refund.

-Mike

Wasr-10/63, 2-30 round mags and 1k of Wolf.

Also changed my tax elections at work to get a smaller return and less money to government.

When it comes, I'll take that $48.00 and put it in my gas tank, so that I can go work 70 Hours a week to have 30% of my income taken away. This will allow all the layabouts,welfare brood sows,vermin & scum to continue their life's work of doing nothing. Perhaps a portion of it can go to help pay for Mongchelle's next Wookie Dress for a State Dinner when she accompanys the Kenyan.

Does this sound odd?

I was thinking about the R51 but the first review is not exactly "glowing." So I then decided to pick up a Walther PK380 so that I have something in between my SR22 and my SR9c for new shooters to try out. So basically, I would be buying a gun not for myself to shoot but for others who have never fired a gun or are new to firearms to shoot.

I had three separate people call me crazy for this. Cause "I'm not buying it for myself," "It is a .380, get a 9mm," ".380 is insanely expensive, why would you do that," etc.

It is $350 for the PK380, its not like I'm buying a $1000 gun and not going to shoot it...

I've also decided in celebration of HB1589 dying, I'm gonna find one to buy as a private sale. [smile]

The rest of my tax refund goes to renewing my club membership, car registration (in a couple months) and paying down credit.

Does this sound odd?

I was thinking about the R51 but the first review is not exactly "glowing." So I then decided to pick up a Walther PK380 so that I have something in between my SR22 and my SR9c for new shooters to try out. So basically, I would be buying a gun not for myself to shoot but for others who have never fired a gun or are new to firearms to shoot.

I had three separate people call me crazy for this. Cause "I'm not buying it for myself," "It is a .380, get a 9mm," ".380 is insanely expensive, why would you do that," etc.

It is $350 for the PK380, its not like I'm buying a $1000 gun and not going to shoot it...

I've also decided in celebration of HB1589 dying, I'm gonna find one to buy as a private sale. [smile]

The rest of my tax refund goes to renewing my club membership, car registration (in a couple months) and paying down credit.

no its not crazy. I'm going to be getting a few guns that will be mostly for my students. just not with my taxes. I understand why you would want something that you have no plan on firing.

You like it? Buy it. Who gives a shit what other people think. I bet its a fun gun to shoot. What isn't (besides an airweight .357 j-frame)?

If you like it, do it... but you'd be better off with something like a P95DC as a "student gun". Costs the same (or pretty close, I know they're inexpensive) shoots 9mm (with less recoil than the SR9c you have) doesn't fall apart/fail after you look at it the wrong way.

-Mike

DAMNIT....... getting some money back from the feds.... going to pay the car off....

WTH do i do with the rest?
i can buy a .357 wheel gun
or i can get a keltec sub2k in glock 9mm
or i can get the MechTech glock carbine conversion
i could also get a mossberg MVP (and sell my savage axis)
or should i buy Ray's Romanian SKS?
or should i get an AK74 parts kit?

UGH!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom