Taunton Rifle and Pistol Club

So I've mentioned this before but just want to check again I'm going to try to get to the outdoor for the first time this weekend. what do I need to bring for targets. I've been to Mansfield and the have wooden target holders there so you just need a paper target and some adhesive or staples.

Do they have holders there or do I need my own?

I was at the outdoor range last weekend. There's generally two or three target stands (wood pallet) at each range. So you really only need targets, stapler.

Being cheap, I do bring targets with me ( 8x11 paper and some old NRA targets ) , but usually end up using ones that are already there. Plenty of leftovers with life left in them.

Last edited:
My wife and I stopped by the club on Friday and were lucky enough to be getting there at the same time as another gentleman, can't remember his name I suck with names but he told me he was a retired Brockton police officer. Really nice guy, showed us the club and had nothing but good things to say about the club. On the way out we ran into another guy that said he used to be the club president back in the 90s which also really nice guy. My wife and I were there for probably a good hour talking to the both of them. We made a decision to put an application in came back today not knowing that today was actually the meeting where they read off the names and decide who gets in. I think we got the application in on time so hopefully we hear back from them. Looks like a really nice club.

I'm waiting for my LTC app to go through, and have been looking into a club. I have a friend with a membership to one of the clubs in Middleboro, but even he's looking elsewhere. My Ex-Brother-in-law is looking at Hanson right now, but this is close for me. Any thoughts, and how do I get a sponsor if I know noone there?

Just got the email that i was excepted have to attend the meeting on the 25th looking forward to meeting some of you guys

had orientation at 9 I was with my wife and driving a Mazda just got back from the outdoor range about 45 minutes ago and thanks for the welcome everybody
I was the guy in the Blue Dodge its not my truck. I was using my brothers to get mulch

Hi all.

Work party tomorrow morning will focus on cleaning the club house proper, and preparing it for insulation next week.

Show up, support your club.

The clubhouse is currently closed and secured, as the boards have been removed from the north and south walls.

East range is closed. West range [rubber backstop] currently accessible.

Back
Top Bottom