• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

CCI Stinger 22lr in stock $0.09/round (Prime)

Tulammo 40S&W steel cased $0.18/round. +99 in stock as of 3/28 6:10 pm

Wolf Gold 223 $0.37/round. +99 in stock
Thanks. Got 3 x 50 of the stingers for ‘20 squirrel season and small game.

Tulammo 762x39 $0.23/round

Wolf Mil Classic 762x39 $0.28/rd

Obviously both are overpriced relative to the pre-corona prices but is Mil Classic really worth that much more than Tula? Just got a sks so I’m new to shooting steel 7.62.

TS is monitoring this page. If you post that you already have plenty of ammo and your last order is not necessary, they're putting you to the back of the line. Tread lightly. Also, I have no ammo left...wink wink.

I'm sure they are cross referencing our user names here to the names of the people that are placing orders![rofl2]
If they are reading this thread, then by all means reply to it.
Let us know how the orders placed on the 13th or before are just now being shipped and why that is?[grin]
Now if they think we are being critical of them.
Well then they can explain how much later orders were shipped out before the ones that were placed before the the real craziness started.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to know.

As far a how much ammo I own is that any of their business and does that really make a difference on when they ship my order?[slap]
Sure let's see an official reply from them on this forum.
I bet we'll wait a lot longer than any order that was placed on the 13th to ship out![popcorn]

PS. I hope they take into account that just because someone purchases ammo it may not all be for the person that ordered it!

Obviously both are overpriced relative to the pre-corona prices but is Mil Classic really worth that much more than Tula? Just got a sks so I’m new to shooting steel 7.62.
I dont shoot 762x39 much and when I do its Golden Tiger so I couldnt really tell you.

Ive just been filtering searches for "in stock only" and "lowest to highest price" for popular calibers and then throwing results up for range ammo and ignoring the gucci stuff that seems to be in full supply.

It seems like 40 cal is a better deal than 9mm right now [hmmm]
It was always in the back of my mind to pick up something in 40 since the Sandyhook panic but I dragged my feet for so long and now here I am looking at cheap and available 40... AGAIN. Still no Foe-tay in the safe. :mad:

Your sks is made to shoot steel x39

I’ve shot Tula, Wolf, Red Army, and Golden Tiger out of my Mak-90. Same piston driven bolt. Lacquered cases will cycle smoothly almost every time. Once in a long while you may get a light primer strike or a case that is and fte. Rarely though.

It was always in the back of my mind to pick up something in 40 since the Sandyhook panic but I dragged my feet for so long and now here I am looking at cheap and available 40... AGAIN. Still no Foe-tay in the safe. :mad:

.40? Never!! It's not worth your self respect.

I only say that because if I bought something in .40 I am certain I'd load it with 9mm by accident one day.

I've got a few in .40, and do enjoy shooting it. Bumping up the bullet weight to 180gr takes quite a bit of the snappiness out of it. I just ordered some of that Tula stuff to try out. There's plenty left. ;)

I like the S&W SD40VE/SW40VE/ and M&P Shield40 (in that order)
All have been rock solid performers. Paid under $200 for the SD and SW and $220 for the Shield40.
I prefer the .40 over the 9mm for a couple of reasons. The ability to feed it in the worst of inventory times is one of them...

1585484201336.png

Last edited:
All steel-cased Russian 7.62 is identical. I have yet to notice any difference in price or performance. I wouldn't be surprised if they were all manufactured at the same factory.
Somewhat. I've found Tula to be a little dirtier and a little smokier. Older Wolf Military Classic and Golden Tiger are sealed at the projo and primer. Not a big issue, but noteworthy...

I've also found Golden Tiger (Vympel) more consistent in grouping. YMMV

Last edited:
Does any other site sell to mass residents. I live in NH just asking for a cousin.

Site rules do not allow for openly discussing other vendors that might ship to MA. Target Sports USA is the only company that can be discussed because they have openly defied the Commiewealth and the moderators allow for this.

Does any other site sell to mass residents. I live in NH just asking for a cousin.

How many minions does Maura have on here?

All of them, probably.

Careful, suggesting someone is a Maura minion will get people trashing on you.

Back
Top Bottom