• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Anyone notice the Federal HST 50 round boxes which were $20 for a long time have returned to $30? I wonder why that is, doesn't seem like demand is up, maybe they cut back on manufacturing?

Anyone notice the Federal HST 50 round boxes which were $20 for a long time have returned to $30? I wonder why that is, doesn't seem like demand is up, maybe they cut back on manufacturing?
Those were 20? I thought they’ve always been $30? I bought some prob 1-2 years ago and it was $30.

For about a year they were all $20 for 50. I shoulda stocked up! The deals went away when they announced all the rebates, which are now gone at least for HST.
Damn. Looks like I bought it just before the price drop. Oh well.

Those were 20? I thought they’ve always been $30? I bought some prob 1-2 years ago and it was $30.
I noticed that HST went up too. Just looked through my old e-mails. I bought 5/2017 for 19.99 and 2/2016 for $25.99 box of 50 from TUSA

Another supplier has 9mm HST for $22.50 a box (with free shipping on a case). Add in the $1.00 rebate/box and it comes to $21.50/box.

I know, it might be covered somewhere in this thread.
But, to save me from going back and searching 1,000+ posts:

I just created an account with them.
One important piece of information that they need is your LTC.
Can someone explain, in terms that an an old-ish, not computer savvy individual can understand, how I would go about getting that information to them?
I clicked on their link, but it was all computer terminology that may as well have been hieroglyphics to me.

If it's classified information that we don't want Maura to see, feel free to PM me.

Thank you in advance.

Barry

Can someone explain, in terms that an an old-ish, not computer savvy individual can understand, how I would go about getting that information to them?
I clicked on their link, but it was all computer terminology that may as well have been hieroglyphics to me.

If it's classified information that we don't want Maura to see, feel free to PM me.

Thank you in advance.

Barry
Take a picture with your phone and upload it to your account profile

Thank you in advance.

Barry

just email them a cell phone pic of it . mine is on file with many suppliers . then when you want to order something just include a note saying that they have your ltc on file . easy peasy .

What the hell is this? They sent you vac-pak'd "loosies"?
What are the lot numbers? What is the date of manufacture? Where is the original packaging required for storage in the CommieWealth?

Other than that....I like it!

76b154bd-4852-4e5d-a2e4-608ae4898ca3-jpeg.259608

The Wolf 9mm 1k cases are stupid cheap. 12 cents a round. Holy crap. If I had a 9mm machine gun, Id be shooting all damn day.

Also a big fan of Wolf AK hollow points. 18 cents. Great for prepping.

"Stock #954226"

Yep. Stock number is a seller's inventory number and not the manufacturer's Lot number.

Let's say that there was a safety recall by Speer on that Gold Dot, but only on Lot No. 9FS112. (Let's say it was double-charged and was a hand grenade ready to go off on primer strike)
Well TSA would not know if their "loosies" were from that lot or not and would have to recall ALL Stock No. 954226 (loose bag) sent out instead of only ammo from Lot No. 9FS112.

Those "loosies" are most likely from broken-open boxes

See the problem yet?

Yep. Stock number is a seller's inventory number and not the manufacturer's Lot number.

Let's say that there was a safety recall by Speer on that Gold Dot, but only on Lot No. 9FS112. (Let's say it was double-charged and was a hand grenade ready to go off on primer strike)
Well TSA would not know if their "loosies" were from that lot or not and would have to recall ALL Stock No. 954226 (loose bag) sent out instead of only ammo from Lot No. 9FS112.

Those "loosies" are most likely from broken-open boxes

See the problem yet?
unless they tie their stock # to a lot # for just that reason. maybe it's worth giving them a call?

Looks like they’re settled in their new facility then as the previous shipping times were delayed by a few days.

Same here. Fedex sucks. Left them on the wet porch, no bag, right at the top step. Could have taken literally two more steps and had it far enough onto the porch to keep it dry, but nope.

Compare that to my UPS guy. Walks packages up the driveway to the side porch. If its small enough, he slips it between the storm door and the entry door to keep it out of sight. If its wet and/or raining, he puts it in a plastic bag without fail.

I use the term porch loosely, its literally pavement then a single step, then the top step / landing thats 3ft to the door.
All deliveries either end up right in front of the door or tucked into the corner. A few have even left them in the garage if the overhead door is open.
This dude literally left it just short of where everything was dry. No plastic bag or anything.

Blazer Brass 45 ammo briefly appeared in stock for about 20min (had been waiting a couple weeks for it to show up again). Put 10 boxes in my cart. Went to check some HP ammo for about 2 min. Attempted to check out and got a message that my cart was modified due to inventory changes and poof, the blazer disappeared from my cart and is out of stock again. Guess the rebate promotion is taking a toll on their supply of those brands.

Back
Top Bottom