• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

So with the prime membership, how much do you save on ammo? The website just says ‘wholesale pricing’.

I am looking to buy a few cases and trying to figure if it is worth it for me or not

So with the prime membership, how much do you save on ammo? The website just says ‘wholesale pricing’.

I am looking to buy a few cases and trying to figure if it is worth it for me or not

8% off the listed price. If, after the end of the year's subscription, you haven't saved at least the cost of the membership, they will refund the difference.

8% off the listed price. If, after the end of the year's subscription, you haven't saved at least the cost of the membership, they will refund the difference.

You also get free overnight shipping.

Yeah, the shipping is normal ground speed. The difference with Prime is that you get free shipping on any quantity, not just case quantities. It's nice to be able to order a box or two of something and still get free shipping.

Just ordered my VP9, so had to get a bunch of 9 mm from target. So easy. I am all excited so I have to reorganize all my "stuff". As I am doing so it is becoming clear that I have a problem:confused:. It is amazing how much ''stuff" one accumulates over their lifetime. My wife just rolls her eyes...

Heck, got the delivery today. talk about quick...2/6/19

Last edited:
Wolf 7.62x39 HP is back in stock. $183 a case

SKumar is spot on. Military Classic back in at $3.67 a brick. 87 cases left. Why would this jhp be cheaper than a regular fmj? Do hollow points actually reduce accuracy to some degree? I would have bought these cases if they were in stock to save $17 a piece.

Kelton, you got stickers? Oh I have to join now. My tool box isn't complete without one of those. They actually look like the sticker that's on the ammo cans they sell.

Why would this jhp be cheaper than a regular fmj? Do hollow points actually reduce accuracy to some degree?
I've wondered the same thing. I think it has to do with "less material" in the bullet. The HPs are likely not optimized for penetration ballistics. The accuracy is fine, not match grade obviously.

Just ordered a case of Federal XM193 5.56 and received shipping notification 1 hour later. After rebate it is about $250. Not bad!

Just ordered my VP9, so had to get a bunch of 9 mm from target. So easy. I am all excited so I have to reorganize all my "stuff". As I am doing so it is becoming clear that I have a problem:confused:. It is amazing how much ''stuff" one accumulates over their lifetime. My wife just rolls her eyes...

"Stuff" must be a gas. It expands to fill the capacity of whatever container, house, basement, garage, or storage shed you may have and is always increasing in volume.

See, now this is what my old-stock Wolf Military Classic box looks like, not the box branded "WPA"
Would you mind posting a pix of the ammo itself?

8ede4055-5e0d-4677-b5c2-e46fcd9dbb49-jpeg.267861

Anyone else noticing their minimum ammo supply keeps going up? :D Before, 1000 rounds was unheard of for me. Now 1000 feels like I'm down to my last few [laugh][laugh]
Ive been compulsively buying for a while. Sale, rebate, free ship...Ill buy just because I know eventually stuff will be scarce again or marked up or both. Cant imagine having a single case on hand.

Ordered this morning, shipped this afternoon, and delivery schedule for tomorrow.

How do they do that?

ETA: .50 BMG out of stock...

Ordered this morning, shipped this afternoon, and delivery schedule for tomorrow.

How do they do that?

ETA: .50 BMG out of stock...

That seems to be a hit or miss item with Target. I bought (2) Cases back in May for $2.90 a round. Now the price is down to $2.67, except the don't have it. I've never done it, but you can sign up for e-mail notification when it becomes available.

Federal Lake City 50 Cal BMG M33/M17 Ammo 690 Grain FMJ Linked

Back
Top Bottom