• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

What is a normal CPR for e.g., 9mm?

I definitely fall into the "new" category, and I would hate to be someone who helps to normalize high prices (gouging?) due to simply never having known non-panic prices.

I've only been shooting for about 5 years. I'd say 9mm sat at 20cpr+tax for most of my 5 years. My understanding is it hit a decade low price of about 15cpr JUST PRIOR to Coronavirus. Which makes the current price point feel that much worse!

Its especially painful if you got in on the great 2019 Walmart sell-off. How much was 9mm then? 8cpr?

What is a normal CPR for e.g., 9mm?

I definitely fall into the "new" category, and I would hate to be someone who helps to normalize high prices (gouging?) due to simply never having known non-panic prices.

Last summer I paid $0.20/rd for a WWB 124gr case and $0.23 in March of this year before pandemic pricing really took off. In “normal” times for brass cased rounds, expect $0.18-$0.23 per round.

Federal buckshot with flight control. Get it while it lasts. No lube provided on the pricing, sorry guys

Not really something you should share on a public forum.

You sir, are a blue falcon.

the_blue_falcon_custom_sticker-rc7d5cbc992b04618a8a2f06d4e158385_v9wth_8byvr_540.jpg

Was curious which one of our comrades emailed and put their foot in their mouth. Or did they finally see a f*** ton of ammo coming here and figured they needed some cover.

Last edited:

Federal buckshot with flight control. Get it while it lasts. No lube provided on the pricing, sorry guys
And it gone...

Same, was curious which one of our comrades emailed and put their foot in their mouth. Or did they finally see a f*** ton of ammo coming here and figured they needed some cover.
I had that same thought. Someone definitely asked and/or they saw so much ammo going to MA lol.

Honestly, good on them for asking for an LTC. It’s in their best interest (and ours) to be sure than can keep doing what they’re doing. After all, Isn’t that how TSUSA got Maura to shut the hell up? Perhaps after all this is over we’ll have another who can do the same.

We already had one doing the same.
Free people don't need permission slips, right?
Just irritating if someone acted Masstarded recently and now they need it.

Living behind the wall has people twisted into asking if they can do something, instead of doing what you want and if there is any friction. Then you adapt.

Not picking nits, just pissy living in mass.
Hi Maura! [wave] Get f***ed, Lol.

We already had one doing the same.
Free people don't need permission slips, right?
Just irritating if someone acted Masstarded recently and now they need it.

Living behind the wall has people twisted into asking if they can do something, instead of doing what you want and if there is any friction. Then you adapt.

No, I know what you mean, but purveyors going the extra mile to be sure there are no issues, shows they give a damn. Maybe an influx of MA orders forced them in to this situation, but they didn't just cancel orders like they could have. They're validating info and fulfilling orders at their own added expense (additional time, effort, communication, etc.).
We in MA are not a "free" people.
There's a reason PSA, Aero, BCM, and many others won't sell so much as a damn sticker to MA residents. It's because our laws suck and are confusing at best.

There's a reason PSA, Aero, BCM, and many others won't sell so much as a damn sticker to MA residents. It's because our laws suck and are confusing at best.

It’s because they’ve been threatened and don’t want to cough up the cash to lawyer up and fight a crooked AG with deep pockets who makes up her/his own laws.

Honestly, good on them for asking for an LTC. It’s in their best interest (and ours) to be sure than can keep doing what they’re doing.
I feel differently.

Firearms and ammunition should be sold at grocery stores and gas stations (wasn't too long ago they were.)
When did they become 'so dangerous' that anyone old enough to lift it/load it/fire it had to be licensed to buy or possess it?
Clearly the men and women AND children who built this country were capable of owning and using gun & powder without licensure... Why can't we???

If children can be taught not to touch a hot stove, or stick a wet tongue on a Winter pole, they can be taught how to respect and handle a gun.
What's really 'so dangerous' is Our Government.

Any restrictions on firearms and ammunition is YOUR GOVERNMENT TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH, OR NOT TRUSTED ENOUGH TO OWN THEM...

~Enbloc

Last edited:
I feel differently.

Firearms and ammunition should be sold at grocery stores and gas stations. When did they become 'so dangerous' that anyone old enough to lift it/load it/fire it had to be licensed to buy or possess it. Clearly the men and women AND children who built this country were capable of owning and using gun & powder without licensure... Why can't we???

Any restrictions on firearms and ammunition is YOUR GOVERNMENT TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH, OR NOT TRUSTED ENOUGH TO OWN THEM...

~Enbloc

giphy (1).gif

Yup so true. I can’t get over how many people have questioned me every time I bring my SBR to the range. I know there are plenty of FUDDs but god damn. Some honestly think I’m doing something highly illegal. Oh well.

I feel differently.

Firearms and ammunition should be sold at grocery stores and gas stations. When did they become 'so dangerous' that anyone old enough to lift it/load it/fire it had to be licensed to buy or possess it? Clearly the men and women AND children who built this country were capable of owning and using gun & powder without licensure... Why can't we???
If children can be taught not to touch a hot stove, or stick a wet tongue on a Winter pole, they can be taught how to respect and handle a gun.

~Enbloc
Bingo

Yep. Just because the Government says you shouldn't 'have' or 'do' something... doesn't automatically mean They're Right.

Our 'Mindset' is askew here in Massachusetts, and We must get it right... Or, perish trying.

P.S. I would have rather posted 00 Buck was 'back in stock' at TSUSA... than my mini-rant.
~Enbloc

Last edited:
I feel differently.

Firearms and ammunition should be sold at grocery stores and gas stations. When did they become 'so dangerous' that anyone old enough to lift it/load it/fire it had to be licensed to buy or possess it. Clearly the men and women AND children who built this country were capable of owning and using gun & powder without licensure... Why can't we???

~Enbloc

With all due respect, you’re preaching to the choir. I agree with you in concept and nothing you said is false. Mr. Enbloc, you and I have somewhat of a rapport, however, to deny the situation we currently reside in, is to deny reality. While we can both agree that ammunition should be sold in the corner store, that is nowhere near the case in the current DPRM. So I ask you, what do you suggest? Protest?

Companies that alienate us have every right and reason to; what’s there to gain? We’re a lost cause. Perhaps in supporting those that bend to the will of the AG and her BS, we’re bending to the will of our masters. In my humble opinion, any chink in the armor they’ve dawned to deny us our rights, is a step in the right direction.

This state has already shown itself to be biased towards the AG. Would you prefer no retailers sell ammo via the internet and mail to the state of Massachusetts? Or would you prefer a retailer that does, have the ‘ammunition’ to back themselves up when our delinquent AG asks them what they’re doing selling half their shipments of ammo to our lowly state?

You’re absolutely right, the government is the dangerous party here. I can’t provide you covering fire though, if I don’t have any ammo.

TL/DR:
F1E6BDBC-C20E-4425-B6A0-E4E8C44D47D1.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom