• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Don't worry, you will get your orders.

It took three weeks this time compared to the first time when I ordered on a Thurs evening and it arrived Friday morning.

They must just be swamped. Maybe it is taking a bit longer to vet the orders.

I don't think it's necessary to flood TSUSA with orders right now in order to show your appreciation. What's important is what MA consumers do to show our love three, six, and nine months down the road. I'll probably set up my account over the holidays and start ording sometime in late winter. I don't buy much ammo, but it's worth nothing that they sell components and lots of other firearms related stuff.

I also think that, even in a Massachusetts court, the AG's position vis-a-vis out of state vendors is dramatically weakened once the vendor takes reasonable measures to ensure that their customer is legally permitted to possess ammunition. The law is poorly written and there is no way that an out of state vendor can get a Massachusetts license. It's just not avaible and they don't sell IN Massachusetts. BTW, as written, the law prevents Massachusetts businesses with an ammo sales license to operate an on-line commerce enterprise and sell to people in other states. MA is effectively regulating interstate commerce.

There's practically zero chance that the AG or anyone else will target consumers over this. The AG's teeth come via chap 93A, consumer protection, not chap 140. i.e. it is an 'unfair and deceptive' business practice to sell ammunition to MA residents. Just like with the AG's handgun regs and the AWB, it's all about intimidating businesses into abstaining from the conduct that the AG thinks shouldn't be permitted. That simply doesn't translate to consumers. That's also the reason I don't think that individuals are going to be prosecuted based upon the the AG's 7/20 enforcement notice, even if they acquire or transfer so-called AWs after that date.

B,

That sounds familiar!! :)

Thx again!!
B

Last edited:
CA is a big state. 40M people, dont know how many are gun owners but what theyve got going on over there is resulting in a sort of mini ammo panic. Companies are having a hard time keeping up. Im waiting for a TS order myself and had to wait for an order from another retailer that just came in.

Well, if Maura wants to create a situation where most gun owners in MA rush to purchase a lifetime supply of ammunition, perhaps hundreds of thousands of rounds each, all she has to do is issue a new law that makes it illegal to purchase ammo online. She's issued new laws on her own before and gotten away with it. Nothing to stop her from doing it again.

Well, if Maura wants to create a situation where most gun owners in MA rush to purchase a lifetime supply of ammunition, perhaps hundreds of thousands of rounds each, all she has to do is issue a new law that makes it illegal to purchase ammo online. She's issued new laws on her own before and gotten away with it. Nothing to stop her from doing it again.

Tyrants gonna tyrant. Molon Labe. There will come a time when nobody gives a shit about her or her stupid edicts. I don't think she understands this.

Then is she going to claim she can enforce fire code and go after people who are multiple times over the storage limit?

THANK YOU. If we have to hide from doing legal commerce , something is totally wrong .
You say "If we have to hide from doing legal commerce, something is totally wrong.."
In the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts?? .. You mean like hiding from legal open carry, hiding from legal "shall not be infringed", hiding from legal ownership of whatever the f**k you wanna Constitutionally own, hiding your best means of self defense in a "locked storage container" as you're sleeping peacefully (instead of in your nightstand drawer right next to your pillow) for you to fumble with when some filthbag maggots break into your home at 3am, etc etc etc...

(+1)

You say "If we have to hide from doing legal commerce, something is totally wrong.."
In the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts?? .. You mean like hiding from legal open carry, hiding from legal "shall not be infringed", hiding from legal ownership of whatever the f**k you wanna Constitutionally own, hiding your best means of self defense in a "locked storage container" as you're sleeping peacefully (instead of in your nightstand drawer right next to your pillow) for you to fumble with when some filthbag maggots break into your home at 3am, etc etc etc...

(+1)
Ya, exactly like that. And for people that say open carry in an urban area is a bad idea,

Go to Phoenix,flagstaff,Sedona and be proven wrong.

Everyone is carrying and no one blinks an eye.

Support them
Support them? You mean more than I already have/do? (since like many other members I've known all along about them shipping here - despite what the mustachioed dimpled one "wants" them to do - but only told everyone I know verbally, and never posted it here, complying with the advice of basically everyone here!).. I'm pretty sure TS has already received more from me this Christmas season than my wife, kids and extended family will receive - combined!! ;)

Just sayin'

Last edited:
I got notice this AM that it's on the truck. (Helps that TSUSA is in CT!)

I can wait a week. I just worry about someone in CA ordering YESTERDAY and taking my ammo. I feel for them, but let's get in line! LOL

After action report somewhere near dark.

The cool thing is, she'll know we all bought cases and cases of ammo but she won't know WHO to raid.

I have the image in my head of someone calling up Target Sports and saying they would like to purchase "All the 556 and 9mm you have"

4496cc2232b6f5e01d6bef23f634423fcdf11a6f84fd2d1f0f3bb0700c82d5b6.jpg

Shipping labels created, time will tell.

I sent them an email supporting their decision to open sales up again and informed them (as if they didn't know) that they'd gained many new customers as a result.

Last edited:
Tyrants gonna tyrant. Molon Labe. There will come a time when nobody gives a shit about her or her stupid edicts. I don't think she understands this.

She won't be the AG by the time that comes around and she knows that too.

Then is she going to claim she can enforce fire code and go after people who are multiple times over the storage limit?

No but she can drop a line to the Secretary of Public Safety to have him/her ask the State Fire Marshal to advise the Fire Chiefs to go after those people. None of them report to her, but the Secretary of Public Safety is never gun-friendly and that is the proper pecking order of who is responsible to whom.

The cool thing is, she'll know we all bought cases and cases of ammo but she won't know WHO to raid.
Maybe true and maybe not true.

Ya, exactly like that. And for people that say open carry in an urban area is a bad idea,

Go to Phoenix,flagstaff,Sedona and be proven wrong.

Everyone is carrying and no one blinks an eye.
Not to mention, crime in the areas of those cities where a strong amount of people OC is virtually non-existent. Very safe areas.

I can't believe this thread is still up and openly visible. when Mass starts trying to implement what they are doing in California
none of us should act surprised or outraged.

Lol not sure if serious. MA gun controllers are pretty inept compared to cali.

-Mike

I am starting to wonder if this is actually a test case, or a result of another ruling or a secretly stated position by the AG. There are others that have gone from no-go to the same procedure that TSUSA has.

Maybe someone in the Trump administration, in either the Justice or Commerce Departments, is making it known they will be cracking down on protectionism and interference with interstate commerce? We have a pro-enterprise administration and it wouldn't surprise me if state schemes violating the commerce clause and illegal interstate tariffs get a slap from the federal pimp hand to knock it off.

Frankly I'm shocked Healey hasn't gone nuclear in the media about this yet. It's like the AGs office never had a plan in advance should a company stand up to them. Which maybe I can understand given the decades of unchallenged arrogance. Whatever response comes seems to be formulated from scratch.

Maybe someone in the Trump administration, in either the Justice or Commerce Departments, is making it known they will be cracking down on protectionism and interference with interstate commerce? We have a pro-enterprise administration and it wouldn't surprise me if state schemes violating the commerce clause and illegal interstate tariffs get a slap from the federal pimp hand to knock it off.

Frankly I'm shocked Healey hasn't gone nuclear in the media about this yet. It's like the AGs office never had a plan in advance should a company stand up to them. Which maybe I can understand given the decades of unchallenged arrogance. Whatever response comes seems to be formulated from scratch.

I don't think she wants to go public with someone flipping her the bird and not seeing the inside of a jail cell or courtroom instantly.
It would tarnish her godlike self image.

I don't think she wants to go public with someone flipping her the bird and not seeing the inside of a jail cell or courtroom instantly.
It would tarnish her godlike self image.

That's why I'm surprised she didn't have a plan to hammer any companies that defied her instantly. You know, pre-written charges, friendly judge all lined up, press release declaring an emergency and petitioning the legislature, etc.

Who knows, maybe the feds sent her office a letter about interstate commerce issues in general (prior to TargetSports deciding they weren't going to be bullied when the law is on their side) and she got cold feet.

That's why I'm surprised she didn't have a plan to hammer any companies that defied her instantly. You know, pre-written charges, friendly judge all lined up, press release declaring an emergency and petitioning the legislature, etc.

Who knows, maybe the feds sent her office a letter about interstate commerce issues in general (prior to TargetSports deciding they weren't going to be bullied when the law is on their side) and she got cold feet.

I think them being out of state plays into it as well.
I'm sure it just pisses her off to no end that her authority is greatly diminished at the state line.
I have no doubt she's working on something , even if it's just for annoyance value.

Back
Top Bottom