Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Yesterday we shot a few hundred of the New Republic 9mm with zero problems in three different pistols. Not weak loads and good accuracy for range ammo. I will buy more.

They have a cute 4th of July sale, $17.76 for a 325 box of Federal .22 LR PHP.
At 5.4¢ per round I had to get some even though I already have plenty. 🤗

🐯

Last edited:
This. 0.51 is not bad for a self defense round.
splat rugrats GIF

Back in the 70s I used to load my own hollow points self defense ammo with a primer in the hollow point so it would blow up while expanding.
Back in the 60’s I licked my cloth patches that were soaked in turpentine and mercury and wrapped that lead ball like a little baby. I also hallucinate from time to time.

Back in the 70s I used to load my own hollow points self defense ammo with a primer in the hollow point so it would blow up while expanding.
I filled mine with excrement so F’ you (recipient)… Sepsis!!!

I also cut a cross in my fmj’s so it would turn into 4 at impact!

I used to load hollow base with a primer in the base as sort of an afterburner to give it that extra bit of stoppin powa. Once made up some hollow point hollow base with primers on both ends but they just canceled each other out. 😉

I ordered some ammo the other day, it just showed up & in the box was this
View attachment 778742

I received no swag throughout this last membership period. I wonder if I will this time around.

I was going to let membership lapse for a while and thought I had disabled auto-renew but somehow had not and it renewed last week. Oh well now that the clock is ticking I guess I will just have to order more ammo :cool:

🐯

I ordered some ammo the other day, it just showed up & in the box was this
View attachment 778742
I let my membership lapse and when I re-upped this was the signing bonus. I stuck it to the side of my tool box on my workbench and use it when I’m working on one of my firearms. Don’t expect THX sound from it but it’s fine.

Back
Top Bottom