Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Have you ever stood this close to anyone you weren't in an intimate relationship with?

Just say'n

MZ9SLiE.png

šŸÆ
You never shook someone's hand?
Never gave someone a hug?
Never sat in economy class on an airplane?

Have you ever stood in a boot camp/basic training chow line? [laugh]
View attachment 785095

I have actually.

That cluster f*** is not a mess line, also the dude at the front needs to square away his lid, the dudes second and fourth back need to fix the sleeves on their blouses. And that last dude is far too excited for the situation and there is no one even pushing him, I would not let him in line behind me.

šŸÆ

New to Target Sports and was ready to pull the trigger on some bulk 5.56. However, thought I would check here to see if Target generally has a Labor Day Sale. Thoughts?

New to Target Sports and was ready to pull the trigger on some bulk 5.56. However, thought I would check here to see if Target generally has a Labor Day Sale. Thoughts?
Looking at ammoseek, does TSUSA really have the best pricing on 5.56?? I see other vendors who ship to MA who have PPU 62 gr SS109 for $380 per 1k. And another has Igman 5.56 for $397 per 1k - free shipping but do need to pay sales tax

Looking at ammoseek, does TSUSA really have the best pricing on 5.56?? I see other vendors who ship to MA who have PPU 62 gr SS109 for $380 per 1k. And another has Igman 5.56 for $397 per 1k - free shipping but do need to pay sales tax
Interesting. I didn't renew my prime because I was finding ammo shipped cheaper than with TS. In some instances, cheaper out the door at the Mill.

I picked up some of the Winchester USA Valor 5.56 recently from TSUSA, as it was all-in the best price (IF you don't mind sending in a rebate form and waiting several weeks for the check to come). Ended up being around 33cpr.

I've only ordered elsewhere a few times both online and in-store / at the Mill, but it is hard to beat TSUSA's delivery times.

I picked up some of the Winchester USA Valor 5.56 recently from TSUSA, as it was all-in the best price (IF you don't mind sending in a rebate form and waiting several weeks for the check to come).
"Several". Since when is 20 considered "several" ?

For anyone who's missed the daily TS emails, this coming Tuesday the Ammo+ pricing discount is doubled to 16% off rather than 8%.

This might actually convince me to finally sign up. A year's worth of Minimags alone will cover the membership and then some versus buying at Walmart. It looks like Win .223 will be $.27 cpr after discount and 25% rebate. The website mentions LC brass is used on this ammo. Can anyone confirm this?

Edited to add: this is 16% off apparently only good on "select ammo". I certainly hope they select ammo that I actually want!

Win.png

Last edited:
For anyone who's missed the daily TS emails, this coming Tuesday the Ammo+ pricing discount is doubled to 16% off rather than 8%.

This might actually convince me to finally sign up. A year's worth of Minimags alone will cover the membership and then some versus buying at Walmart. It looks like Win .223 will be $.27 cpr after discount and 25% rebate. The website mentions LC brass is used on this ammo. Can anyone confirm this?

View attachment 796649
Winchester has the current contract for lake city so it should be.

View attachment 796649
I recently bought the valor m193 and can confirm it is LC. I didnā€™t max out on the rebate so I plan to get some more.

IMG_2560.jpeg

Anyone actually get any of their winchester rebates back recently? Curious how long it takes these days
If you read in the Winchester website, it says how many weeks it is expected to take.

Don't remember the number, but pretty sure it was over 4 weeks.

See you next Tuesday. Big sale for prime members this Tuesday. Sorry..." Ammo+" members. I'm going to see how cheap I can get my sweaty hands on a big heavy box of .308. It never really came down in price when most of the other calibers did.

Looked at their email today, says the sale is on "select" ammo. Wonder if any of it will even be worth it. I had thought it was going to be across the board on all ammo, have a couple of things I was going to get just due to the sale, will have to see if they will be part of the "select" ammo??

See you next Tuesday. Big sale for prime members this Tuesday. Sorry..." Ammo+" members. I'm going to see how cheap I can get my sweaty hands on a big heavy box of .308. It never really came down in price when most of the other calibers did.

Weā€™ll see what they actually have in stock.

I appreciate how they had the courage to publicly state they ship to MA. Iā€™ve tried to support them for years now. But Iā€™m done with their membership. They have pretty poor selection in stock, still. And their anniversary gifts are no longer ammo, but just junk I donā€™t use and donā€™t want cluttering up my house.

And now of other companies providing services to MA residents, and who actually have good ammo in stock and sometimes for cheaper than ā€œammo+ā€ prices. The free shipping is only handy on the occasion when I want to get a rando box here and there to try. But I can just as easily add a rando box to a bulk order elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom