• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I know this is a Target Sports thread, but I didn't think this deserved making a new thread. Altantic Firearms has all sorts of steel ammo in stock now. $.49/per for 9mm Wolf (if you live in a free state, of course). Long gun rounds too.

Is 67 cpr shipped for Hornady frontier match 55 gr 223 hollow point ammo a decent deal nowadays? I don't need any but there's a vendor who ships to MA whos got it in stock. Limit of 500 rounds. PM if interested.

JFC its a dollar per round from TSUSA...stop the madness...

Is 67 cpr shipped for Hornady frontier match 55 gr 223 hollow point ammo a decent deal nowadays? I don't need any but there's a vendor who ships to MA whos got it in stock. Limit of 500 rounds. PM if interested.

JFC its a dollar per round from TSUSA...stop the madness...
They've also got Tula 55 gr 223 for 52 cpr, Hornady 55 gr 223 for 60 cpr, Hornady 5.56 75 gr ammo for 90 cpr, 5.56 62 green tip ammo for 85 cpr, AND Hornady 300 black out 125 gr for $1.15 per round.

Last edited:
For free staters. Subsonic 300 blackout

Am definitely glad ( financially that is) I did not renew my Prime last week for 2021... Honestly do not see the value as of this post...And it really is no big cost for it...Just no value.

Of course being from MA they were the typical GOTO but that Well is very dryyyy at this time...

Glad I fololwed the OG NES Sages' advice from "way back" when I first tuned in to this forum and did the whole deep and tall method over the last few years..

Thank you NES.

Am definitely glad ( financially that is) I did not renew my Prime last week for 2021... Honestly do not see the value as of this post...And it really is no big cost for it...Just no value.

Of course being from MA they were the typical GOTO but that Well is very dryyyy at this time...

Glad I fololwed the OG NES Sages' advice from "way back" when I first tuned in to this forum and did the whole deep and tall method over the last few years..

Thank you NES.

They have been a great resource in the past and probably will be again. I will always give props to any company that tells Maura to pound sand.

Bob

Was out and about yesterday and was close by so I stopped in Cabelas. This was around 6:00pm. They had Winchester White Box 5.56 M855 $13.99 for box of 20. Looks like they had a good amount of them. They had some Blazer Brass 95gr FMJ 380 $24.95 for box of 50. They had some Blazer Brass 9mm but the guy in front of me bought the last of it. Lady at the register said they must have just put out the ammo as she hadn't seen any all day until around 5:30.

Was out and about yesterday and was close by so I stopped in Cabelas. This was around 6:00pm. They had Winchester White Box 5.56 M855 $13.99 for box of 20. Looks like they had a good amount of them. They had some Blazer Brass 95gr FMJ 380 $24.95 for box of 50. They had some Blazer Brass 9mm but the guy in front of me bought the last of it. Lady at the register said they must have just put out the ammo as she hadn't seen any all day until around 5:30.
Wwb there today, $99.99 for box of 150

Back
Top Bottom