Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They had some armscor 10mm 100 round packs for $.68/round plus tax.

Was hoping more armscor was dropping but nothing

Wow! I've never like Armscor as I always have FTF rounds in each box. But that is some serious level hate!!! [laugh]
I was getting 2 or 3 ftf per mag in a class with Armscor once, with a gen 3 g17 of all things. I was like wtf I can pick up old corroded ammo out of the dirt and this gun will run it just fine so Armscor must be absolute shit.

I was getting 2 or 3 ftf per mag in a class with Armscor once, with a gen 3 g17 of all things. I was like wtf I can pick up old corroded ammo out of the dirt and this gun will run it just fine so Armscor must be absolute shit.
I would take brown bear over armschorrr

Wow I never had any problems with Armscor. I've shot their 308 and 22lr and never had issues. I was actually impressed with the 308. Well, if you have surplus Armscor I'll buy it [smile]

Uh oh. I have a few cases of X39 of theirs. Hope it's not total crap......
It's not, it's ok ammo for cheap stuff, but my implication was that if I'm shooting cheap stuff, I'd much rather trust even brown bear over Armschorp.... more consistent product at least.

It's not, it's ok ammo for cheap stuff, but my implication was that if I'm shooting cheap stuff, I'd much rather trust even brown bear over Armschorp.... more consistent product at least.
There’s always Golden turd to exercise futility with.

Back
Top Bottom