Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I have a question for anyone that can answer. I recently moved to a new town and completed the change of address paperwork and sent it in. Will Target Sports ship to my new address even though it is not the one on my LTC?
I'd bet $100 they'd ship it to your new address, no questions asked.

FWIW, I bought/shipped a case of 9mm from TSUSA to my mom in Florida with my MA billing address. No issues. Granted FL doesn't have licensing bs for guns/ammo like MA but still.....

I just placed a order for a case, 10 boxes, 20 rounds per box, of the new/newer HST, Micro, 130 gr., .38 special, +p, jacketed, hollow point, carry ammo. After the rebate it was $ 9.00 per box of 20 rounds. Free freight. A gun shop in my area has it for $ 25.00 per box, pus tax. It seems to be a very good value.

Ordered a case and it shipped same day. At my door by noon the following day. TS is great and their ammo prime makes it all the better. I see "low prices" at shops and just laugh. I'll buy guns and other stuff from them but TS has me sold.

2 weeks ago that UPS guy dropped 1k of this off and I got to the range yesterday in a sweltering heat index with deer flys, horse flys, and mosquitos! Thank God for Off deep woods!

C8F65E71-32A0-4432-AD12-69673817A99A.jpeg

I put down about 275 rounds in my Bersa Thunder Combat with 4 light primer strikes. Other than that it ran quite nicely. Wish .380 was cheaper.

I have a question for anyone that can answer. I recently moved to a new town and completed the change of address paperwork and sent it in. Will Target Sports ship to my new address even though it is not the one on my LTC?
You should not have an issue. I also moved since receiving my LTC and they shipped my order to my current address.

I usually have stuff shipped to my job. Tuesday the UPS guy was dropping off packages in the main office. He asked where I was because he didn't want to lug those heavy boxes in the office. I went out front and he was parked right next to my truck. I have the boxes shipped "blind". He said with a smile, you guys getting ready for the Apocalypse are killing my back.

FWIW, Amazon is screwing me on delivery of my my new helmet visor that should be here by now. I have a track day coming up and wanted to test the dark blue lens.

Might borrow the neighbor’s riding mower and wear the helmet with the new visor tomorrow. Give the wife my communication system and see how it all comes together. I think wearing the fire suit would be pushing it a bit too far though.

FWIW, Amazon is screwing me on delivery of my my new helmet visor that should be here by now. I have a track day coming up and wanted to test the dark blue lens.

Might borrow the neighbor’s riding mower and wear the helmet with the new visor tomorrow. Give the wife my communication system and see how it all comes together. I think wearing the fire suit would be pushing it a bit too far though.

If Amazon is ever late with a Prime delivery make sure to call or chat with them, they'll give you a credit. It used to be their official policy on their website to credit a free month of prime, but lately I've been receiving $5-10 credits instead. Not too bad since some of the items have been less than $10!

If Amazon is ever late with a Prime delivery make sure to call or chat with them, they'll give you a credit. It used to be their official policy on their website to credit a free month of prime, but lately I've been receiving $5-10 credits instead. Not too bad since some of the items have been less than $10!

I was given a $25 credit because I explained why I ordered when I did with the expectation it be there yesterday. It came today, but the weather just doesn’t want to cooperate.

I got a delivery last week . 600 rounds 45acp and some 308 . Four days from placing order to showing up at my door . I wouldn't care if it took twice the time just for the good prices and the good feeling I get dealing with this company.

Anybody in Millbury/Auburn/Leicester/Oxford/Grafton/Paxton/Worcester/Holden/W.Boylston looking to split a case of 9mm, .22, Makarov either 2,3, or 4 ways, drop a PM. Maybe other stuff also.

Why did I ever look at this Thread!!!

I'm addicted to Target Sports now!!!

My 1st order I bought the "Prime Membership" as well as a bunch of 45 acp ammo...

My 2nd order I bought a bunch of 308 ammo...

I then get a email from them and I see CCI SV 22LR on sale, 5000 rounds for a little over $200, well I had to buy it...
Come to me "My Precious" [devil2] !!!

And this was all in less then two weeks!!!

The OPer should pay for my Shrink Bill ;) :confused: :rolleyes:

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Why did I ever look at this Thread!!!

I'm addicted to Target Sports now!!!

My 1st order I bought the "Prime Membership" as well as a bunch of 45 acp ammo...

My 2nd order I bought a bunch of 308 ammo...

I then get a email from them and I see CCI SV 22LR on sale, 5000 rounds for a little over $200, well I had to buy it...
Come to me "My Precious" [devil2] !!!

And this was all in less then two weeks!!!

The OPer should pay for my Shrink Bill ;) :confused: :rolleyes:

AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Whoa, there fella! Slow down a bit! Now that you're a Prime member, you don't have to buy everything Day 1! Do like I do, and take full advantage of the free shipping...buy one box of ammo per day, rather than bulk, so everyday there's something to look forward to on your doorstep! It's like celebrating Christmas every day!

:eek:

;)

:D

Frank

Whoa, there fella! Slow down a bit! Now that you're a Prime member, you don't have to buy everything Day 1! Do like I do, and take full advantage of the free shipping...buy one box of ammo per day, rather than bulk, so everyday there's something to look forward to on your doorstep! It's like celebrating Christmas every day!

:eek:

;)

:D

Frank

Ouhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's a good idea, what do I want next (best evil laugh inserted here)... :rolleyes: :eek: :D

Back
Top Bottom