Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Natchez originally had a 10 case limit on that 9mm and it was tempting to purchase 10 cases but I don't know if my buddy in NH would like that [laugh]
They edited the limit to 1 case about 30 min after it was released. I'm sure some people got more than 1 case...

I’m still curious about TS’s $27.59 price per box of everything regardless of the caliber. 50 round packs, 20 round packs, or single round of .500 Bigly.

I’m still curious about TS’s $27.59 price per box of everything regardless of the caliber. 50 round packs, 20 round packs, or single round of .500 Bigly.

I called months ago and asked if every manufacturer was charging them the same price for every caliber since everything is the same price (the 27.59) as that would be price fixation. Previously ammo had gone up but different brands they listed at different prices even in May/June when covid was full blown. Their response then was they were just pricing based on cost to them by manufacturers.

Their response when I asked again was that they couldnt discuss it. Its fine it is what it is but yea its def just them pricing it at a flat rate. Unfortunately not man other options for mass residents however you will see varying prices on free state websites because they arent doing the same.

What a difference a day makes. I ordered the Belom yesterday and there’s no date stamp on the case but a label underneath eluding to a manufacture date in 2020. 8A6898EA-1616-4A08-AE01-825F9E138150.jpeg BC2A8AF6-688B-44E8-B32F-E2098F9E316E.jpeg
Now I wonder if they started rushing manufacturing to meet demand. Remove a step, cut some corners, and maybe don’t crimp a-la Scorpio. I’m gunna plunk test em all, just to be sure.

What a difference a day makes. I ordered the Belom yesterday and there’s no date stamp on the case but a label underneath eluding to a manufacture date in 2020. Now I wonder if they started rushing manufacturing to meet demand. Remove a step, cut some corners, and maybe don’t crimp a-la Scorpio. I’m gunna plunk test em all, just to be sure.
i still have about of 1.5K steel ammo until i will get to 2.5K of those new precious brass reserves. :)

What a difference a day makes. I ordered the Belom yesterday and there’s no date stamp on the case but a label underneath eluding to a manufacture date in 2020. View attachment 449413View attachment 449414
Now I wonder if they started rushing manufacturing to meet demand. Remove a step, cut some corners, and maybe don’t crimp a-la Scorpio. I’m gunna plunk test em all, just to be sure.
I haven't heard of any issue with it. Scorpio and Target Sports branded ammo, yes. BELOM, no.

the only 9mm I saw this week was below, I don't really think they dropped much at all this week.
Those BELOM drops were thousands and thousands of cases. Sorry they disappointed?
There was brass BELOM 7.62x39, plenty of small 223 drops, some 45, plenty of 12 gauge, and some 22.

What a difference a day makes. I ordered the Belom yesterday and there’s no date stamp on the case but a label underneath eluding to a manufacture date in 2020. View attachment 449413View attachment 449414
Exactly the same as my 3 cases.

Back
Top Bottom