• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Guy visiting for work told me he paid $400 something for 100rds of 9mm and 100 .45 from CTD (I told him about TS). The another guy asked what he even needs guns for.

What a disappointing day at work

well,. that guy asking about the guns might have a point- the way it is going, without ammo we would not need guns... throwing rocks would achieve the same effect...

btw, target sports usa has gone full retard- i assume it is the next level of complexity introduced in trying to score ammo- the "newly added" ribbon is now often stuck with things that have been long out of stock further increasing the level of disappointment when you see it and click just to be greeted with "out of stock"

well,. that guy asking about the guns might have a point- the way it is going, without ammo we would not need guns... throwing rocks would achieve the same effect...

btw, target sports usa has gone full retard- i assume it is the next level of complexity introduced in trying to score ammo- the "newly added" ribbon is now often stuck with things that have been long out of stock further increasing the level of disappointment when you see it and click just to be greeted with "out of stock"

As noted numerous times in this thread, you would be better served to have the particular caliber page open and refresh that.

On a side note, anyone have a good source for 12ga target loads that is willing to share via PM? I’m getting low and my ‘Plan A’ is closed for a few weeks due to covid stuff

What are these "lanyards"?
TSUSA has a surplus of overprice lanyards that have a card holder attached, likely cause no one wants to spend $20 on one, so if you buy ammo you get one for free 🙄 I think the goal is to make your butt hurt less from the ammo price raping after check out by them making you feel good about getting something for free 🤷🏻‍♂️

On a side note, anyone have a good source for 12ga target loads that is willing to share via PM? I’m getting low and my ‘Plan A’ is closed for a few weeks due to covid stuff
Don't forget... Dun, dun dun... Walmart.

I have no problemo finding Fed and Winny #7, 7.5, 8 shotshells. At Walmart prices too...

~Enbloc (a traitor)

I don't have a source per se but about 6 weeks back TS had some SAGA Target loads. I got a case and they are generally OK but two out of a box of 25 stuck in my 870 after firing. No extract. I think the cases were expanding. Only ammo that ever did that with that gun. It would be a no go for bird hunting as pumping another one in quickly would be iffy. I was fudding with it (trap).

Don't forget... Dun, dun dun... Walmart.

I have no problemo finding Fed and Winny #7, 7.5, 8 shotshells. At Walmart prices too...

~Enbloc (a traitor)
I’m going to try there tomorrow, mine is hot or miss...some of the fed primers are too hard and won’t go off in my 725, hoping they have some winnys
I don't have a source per se but about 6 weeks back TS had some SAGA Target loads. I got a case and they are generally OK but two out of a box of 25 stuck in my 870 after firing. No extract. I think the cases were expanding. Only ammo that ever did that with that gun. It would be a no go for bird hunting as pumping another one in quickly would be iffy. I was fudding with it (trap).
I’m buying for trap, I grabbed some rio a few weeks ago from tsusa but they were slower than I like, and I’m almost out lol

Back
Top Bottom