Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

[Edit] NorthEastLARPers.com is 99¢ on GoDaddy. We can make this dream become a reality.

Guys, I'm done! At $7/6000rnds for I'm switching to airsoft and imma LARP everyday. My stocks will collapse, and my mags will be high capacity AF. Plastic Draco all day baby!

Air Venturi Pro CQBBs 6mm Biodegradable White Airsoft BBs, .20g - 2,700 ct
1598459870066.png

Last edited:
TargetSports is out of .30 carbine. Hah. Must be a lot of m1 carbine fans out there. Or maybe just one who wants to be sure they have enough ammo.
And even at the bottom of the barrel, there's still .40 (hollow point anyways)
Do you need 30 carbine?

Everyone that knows of the Scorpio 9mm vendor, keep checking their website. They told me they have more coming but don't have a date yet.

I also noticed they added cases of Fiocchi 9mm (currently sold out) to their website so I suspect more of that is inbound as well. $309 per 1k plus shipping is much better than TSUSA.

What were they getting for lap dances last year? Asking for a friend...

Half what you paid, thereabouts. No lap dances and I had to make my own sandwich afterwards.

They have 7.62x51 tracer rounds, but no way in hell do I want or need 500 rounds of it. 250 would be the max. Here’s hoping they sell out before I send an order in.

Last edited:
Does anyone else see the CCI Mini Mags that was just posted but can’t add them to their cart?

EDIT - annnnnnd it’s gone. A glitch in the matrix?

I think as a prime member you can order boxes without shipping. I think I've read on other sites about guys mixing and matching boxes on one order. You can verify that on their site.
Yes as a Prime member there is no shipping charge even if you only order 1 box. You can mix & match etc.

Freaking blanks cost 35 cents a round. That's more than I was paying for Wolf Gold .223 by a lot!

In February I bought a case of Wolf Gold for a friend in Vegas who needed some lead therapy and was out of work. I paid $248 for it. YIKES...

OMFG...

BTW I think the folks who own and operate TSUSA are really sharp marketers.

I'm really impressed.

I find it interesting that the Target Sports branded, Lake City made .223 did not fly off the shelves today at $600/case or 60 cents per round. Seems like they've found the upper limit of price elasticity at the moment.

If blanks are good enough for the National Guard, they're good enough for us!

Tell me about it. My son is in the MA Army National Guard. He was asked if he would like to be activated for duty in Boston during the early riots. He asked if he'd be armed. Nope. He might be given a rifle but no ammo. WTF?

FYI he's captain of his Army unit's shooting team. Shot a perfect score in his last qualifications. He's been shooting since the age of 16 and knows firearms way better than I do. But they want him to go out and stand among a violent crowd unarmed.

I don't think so...

I hear ya on this! I'm seriously thinking about archery! My club has a great set up indoor/outdoor so why not!
I'm not much of a bow guy, but I hear you can shoot them there arrows over and over again!!

[Edit] NorthEastLARPers.com is 99¢ on GoDaddy. We can make this dream become a reality.

Guys, I'm done! At $7/6000rnds for I'm switching to airsoft and imma LARP everyday. My stocks will collapse, and my mags will be high capacity AF. Plastic Draco all day baby!

Air Venturi Pro CQBBs 6mm Biodegradable White Airsoft BBs, .20g - 2,700 ct
View attachment 383909

Giggity - getting my first Prime anniversary mystery box tomorrow - low expectations but curious to see what is inside

View attachment 383940
4cu8y6.jpg

Got an email from Target sports this morning saying they had to void 2 of my recent orders, but a 3rd order shipped today. Anyone have this happen to them?
I'm assuming their online inventory couldn't keep up with the order volume and they oversold so had to cancel.

Back
Top Bottom