• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Seems 762x39 has been easy to come by and fairly affordable this time around. ( I rarely shoot it but $0.26 cpr seems pretty good for a rifle cartridge) This is definitely the AK lovers panic.
Believe me, we’re complaining about 0.26/rd the way AR guys are complainIng about 0.55/rd.

I had a case from March that was a 19cpr

Just checked, it was $183.54 for the case.
Still not bad. Roughly 37% increase vs 100% for 556. Plus it seems to be in stock fairly regularly. Maybe I should look into getting one of those aperture rear sights for my cobweb covered WASR. [laugh]

it you all saved your brass and had reloading setups.. the increase in cost per unit is a WHOLE lot less
ex: 8mm mauser
with me making it about .50 cents a round, compared to pre covid .70 cents a round retail.. it is now jumped up to 2.50 cents a round for retail 8mm mauser ammo.

it you all saved your brass and had reloading setups.. the increase in cost per unit is a WHOLE lot less
with me making it about .50 cents a round, compared to pre covid .70 cents a round retail.. it is now jumped up to 2.50 cents a round for retail 8mm mauser ammo.

I try to save as much as I can. When I shoot on my land I usually pick it up anyway which is a plus. Just need reloading equipment now...

1) Is 27 cents a round good for 9mm?
2) Is that Scorpio 124 grain any good?
3) If 1&2 are both positive, then does anybody want to split a case of it with me? (500 rounds)

1) Is 27 cents a round good for 9mm?
2) Is that Scorpio 124 grain any good?
3) If 1&2 are both positive, then does anybody want to split a case of it with me? (500 rounds)
Good given the situation, yes. Surprised you found some in stock.

Ive just fairly recently (mid March or so) stopped buying 9mm and 556 and am switching back to loading. For quite a while I was ok with sitting on my components and buying sub $0.17 cpr 9mm and sub $0.26 cpr 556.

American eagle is in stock

Jesus f***ing christ!! 43 cents per round with tax. Absolutely insane. And it's sold out! Why not buy 357 magnum at this point?! I think it's cheaper than 9mm[shocked]

I'm literally saving over $15 per box by reloading 9mm - thank god. This is nuts.

I feel bad for the new gun owners. You're going to need deep pockets to shoot on the regular nowadays.

Funny thing about TSUSA turn around time... I can usually get a case in under three days.... I ordered a gun bag for my nephew and it is taking a week to get here!! Can't complain about their priorities- get the ammo out first!

Back
Top Bottom