• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

They voided my order of the 25 pack Remington OO 8 pellet buckshot. Boo.

Maybe out of stock when they went to pull it???

I had it happen when I was ordering some shotgun ammo, it was showing in stock so I put it into my basket, when I got to the payment section it was then showing out of stock...

Ammo FLY'S out of TS USA I guess :p

If crap hits the fan as we get closer to November, then the only thing I’m buying are more primers, wads, shots, and projectiles. I just need a .308 die kit for my Lee and I’ll be set for however many years I’ve got left.

ordered 8 boxes of S&B 140gr 6.5 creed for 12.98 per box. not too bad i must say:)
That's not bad at all compared to most 6.5. Have you shot it and if you have are you pleased with it? My RPR likes the Hornady 140gn. ELD match. If this is anywhere near as good I'd save a lot of money shooting it. Maybe I'll have to spend some more money.

I think I put this in the wrong post:

OK, anybody want to go in on splitting up a case of 12 ga 2 3/4" #4 Buckshot? Not sure how to find, or how much it is, but the 12 ga slugs were I think $4 a box.

Would also be willing to go in on splitting a case of 9mm or other ammo (let me know what). Last time worked out pretty well.

Anyone else that bought the Speer at 50% off last week have anything funky happen? I ordered a box of .45ACP and a box of .357SIG but only the .45 showed up and my invoice doesn't show the .357 ammo anymore, however the invoice and my bank acct. Show it billed at a extremely discounted price.

Screenshot_20200602-164755~2.png

Anyone else that bought the Speer at 50% off last week have anything funky happen? I ordered a box of .45ACP and a box of .357SIG but only the .45 showed up and my invoice doesn't show the .357 ammo anymore, however the invoice and my bank acct. Show it billed at a extremely discounted price.

View attachment 361889
I got a few bricks of GD LE as well for 50% off. You’ll find that they will fix it. I had an order of buckshot cancelled then it was added to a later order and billed appropriately. Maybe you really did get a good deal though......

I think I put this in the wrong post:

OK, anybody want to go in on splitting up a case of 12 ga 2 3/4" #4 Buckshot? Not sure how to find, or how much it is, but the 12 ga slugs were I think $4 a box.

I’d split one with ya, but I haven’t seen it in stock in a while.

Would also be willing to go in on splitting a case of 9mm or other ammo (let me know what). Last time worked out pretty well.

Brenneke USA Red Magic in stock for putting half dollar sized holes through rioters who aim to kill you at just under 3,000 ft/lbs of energy.

I haven’t been buying much ammo lately, and am only now looking at getting set up in 300 blackout. Did I pick a terrible time to make this decision? Is the stuff as hard to find as it seems right now?

I haven’t been buying much ammo lately, and am only now looking at getting set up in 300 blackout. Did I pick a terrible time to make this decision? Is the stuff as hard to find as it seems right now?
.300AAC is borderline impossible to find lately. Especially the subsonic stuff.

ordered 8 boxes of S&B 140gr 6.5 creed for 12.98 per box. not too bad i must say:)
I used 40 rounds of this very same ammo to break my barrel in and get a rough zero. It's accurate enough, but...
Here's how I cleaned my bore:
-Used a .45 brush and Eliminator copper solvent for my chamber after 2 passes with my bore snake.
-Cleaned the chamber.
-3 passes with a copper brush and CLP down the tube.
Now get this: it took me 28 (twenty fugging eight) patches to get all the gunk out of the barrel
That's how filthy S&B ammo is. Never again in that caliber. It's fine in 300 Blacky tho.

Just checked CTDs website. A box of 9mm Tula is $14.59 (29/cents). TS has it for $9.99 (and shipped free). Unbelievable from CTD.

Not really, CTD has sucked for over a decade now. [rofl] They used to have deals in early 2000s but after that, POOF. done.

Back
Top Bottom