Take the Quiz.

I stopped and didn't even answer the first question. "Pull my gun and let her rip" wasn't an option. The three options they listed were all sheeple options.

You Scored: 17 out of 17
You have what it takes to be an extreme survivor!
Reward yourself with a Gloria Gaynor "I Will
Survive" T-shirt, and feel free to taunt the
predatory animal of your choice.

That said... This quiz was mostly BS. Some areas had merit, but they want you to stare down a shark?

Oh well...

Adam

8 for 17. The ONLY reason I scored that high is due to figuring out it's a sheeple test. Cooperating quietly with hijackers is stupid, and sometimes terminal. BS, keep your dignity and smartly resist. Quiet and nondescript works until it's time to act.

11 for 17. I am badly injured and probably maimed for life but can try again.

Much of this quiz was kinda bogus because they didn't always give you enough of the scenario. At least in terms of the answer they wanted.

Yep... The only reason I scored a perfect score, was thinking about the situation like a person who had no real will to live.

I mean come the hell on... A dog is attacking you and if you answer fight back, it says you are wrong that if you just lay still, the dog will lose interest! I don't think so! A dog is charging me, and he is gonna get my size 13 right to the head! If he makes it to me, and starts biting me, you think I'm just gonna curl up and cover my neck, or do you think I'll squeeze the things throat until it doesn't move any more?
I KNOW the answer to that one... I had it happen when I was walking with my daughter.
Shepard comes running at us from around the corner of a house out into the street. I put my daughter behind me, and kicked the f'n dog in the lower jaw. When he started to get back up, I kicked him again. The owner came running out of his house and was gonna step up to me until I told him to get his f***ing dog in the house before he wakes up and I have to kill it. He started saying he was gonna come back out with a bat, so I called 911. The dog ended up getting taken away and destroyed because it was the 3'rd time in that month he had gotten lose and attacked someone...

My point, is I'm gonna fight until I can't anymore. THAT makes me a survivor!

Adam

I don't call 911, I call G19 or 1911(A1)!

I agree. But, I have found that cramming your fist down the dogs throat instantly stops it. Not recommended for dealing with Pit Bulls or Rottweillers, though.

I was going to say, it was a very passive quiz. I was in meetings and just came out and took the test.

That's funny that you say that Adam because after I took it, I messaged him back and said that the dog question was a crock, because that dog would get a rack to the ribs.

That said, I scored a 14 out of 17 because It took me a few questions to figure out what they were getting at.

I'm 6'7. I barely fit in the seats. How the hell am I to fit under the seats?????

Also, I wouldn't rely to much on the eye thing on sharks. I am just fasinated by them. But sharks have a protective membrane that shields the eye when it bites. This is there to protect it from allowing the prey to injuring said shark.

Skald said:
I'm 6'7. I barely fit in the seats. How the hell am I to fit under the seats?????

Also, I wouldn't rely to much on the eye thing on sharks. I am just fasinated by them. But sharks have a protective membrane that shields the eye when it bites. This is there to protect it from allowing the prey to injuring said shark.

Yea, but thier prey doesn't have thumbs. [smile]

Q1: An aggressive dog is coming toward you. What do you do?
A1: Shoot the bastard.

Q2: A dog is attacking you and knocks you to the ground. What do you do?
A2: See answer 1.

Q3: A shark is attacking you. What do you do?
A3: What the hell are you doing in the water without your gun?

Q4: A shark fin breaks the surface of the water near you. What do you do?
A4: If it is in range, see answers to 1 and 2.

Q5: You've just been bitten by a poisonous snake and you are miles from the hospital. What do you do?
A5: First you're swimming with sharks, now you're playing with snakes. What the hell is wrong with you?

Q6: You have been taken hostage. What do you do?
A6: I've been married for 14 years. A hostage situation is like a day off. Next question.

Q7: Bullets are flying and the police are moving in to end the hostage situation. What do you do?
A7: I've seen some local PD "qualifying" at the range. Let's not go there.

Q8: A bank robber puts a gun to your head. What would you do?
A8: Ask him if he'd like to trade for a pre-ban 3rd generation Glock you picked up from FS a while back. Make sure to fill out FA-10.

Q9: A tornado is bearing down on your home. What would you do?
A9: Strap myself to the gun safe. There's no way any tornado can pick up the 500 pound safe filled with 25 guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo.

Q10: You're about to be pulled up into the tornado. What would you do?
A10: Massachusetts Consumer Protection Regulations prohibit the tornado from pulling anyone with or near a gun off the ground.

Q11: You're driving in an isolated area and a tornado is coming straight at you. What would you do?
A11: Click my ruby slippers together three times and wake up in Kansas. Immediately go to the nearest gun shop and buy all the cool stuff that I am prohibited from buying in Massachusetts.

Q12: You're dying of dehydration. What would you do?
A12: Drink something.

Q13: How would you find water in the middle of the desert?
A13: Look for the shark from Q3.

Q14: You're lost in 120 degree heat with almost no water left. What would you do?
A14: Wait a minute, tornados, sharks, dogs, 120 degree heat, what's next fire and brimstone?

Q15: You're on a plane thats about to ditch in the ocean. What would you do?
A15: ...just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Q16: Your plane has just crashed into the ocean. What would you do?
A16: I'm not going out swimming now, I think I just saw a shark fin break the surface of the water.

Q17: You're pushed to the ground in a surging mob. What would you do?
A17: Let them go out and get bitten by the shark. I'm still recovering from the dog attack, snake bite, hostage situation, tornado, dehydration, and 120 degree heat.

I scored poorly...

Regards,
Chris

SiameseRat said:
[rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

That was priceless.

And I'm dead... 7 out of 17. But I didn't play along, I picked what I would do, not what I thought they think I should do.

that's how i anwsered,but i scored 6 out of 17.

they told me to do myself a favor and brush up on my survival skills.

here's my suvival skills [mg] [wink]

Crazy quiz, yep a dog is attacking me and I'm just going to lie there in a ball until it loses interest. Right.

Yeah I didn't much care for the quizz either....I had to stop at the shark questions.

From all I've read if yer confronted by a shark DON'T Thrash around....but I doubt eye contact will do a whole hell of a lot.

If you are attacked by a shark....if you live buy a lottery ticket...if not, recive flowers.

-Weer'd Beard

Stare the shark down... OK... While I'm trying to keep my head above water? Or should I stick my head underwater, hold my breath as long as I can, and open my eyes as WIDE as I can in salt water.

Yup... That sounds like a plan. Almost as good as rolling up into a ball for that attacking dog.

Wait a minute... I'm NOT supposed to stare down the dog (question #1) but I'm supposed to stare done a shark? In all my years of diving.... That was never in the book.

eh, 9 out of 17. Better than the gun nut test.

I agree. Stupid questions, with even stupider answers. I mean, come on...as a woman my first response to the armed robbery question was to offer a BJ. When the cops ask if you can identify him, say "sure, if he pulls his pants down...."

j/k. really.

daisywench said:

I agree. Stupid questions, with even stupider answers. I mean, come on...as a woman my first response to the armed robbery question was to offer a BJ. When the cops ask if you can identify him, say "sure, if he pulls his pants down...."

j/k. really.

Damn! I may have to come up there (no pun intended) and take up armed robbery!!! [banana]

ChristosX said:
Q1: An aggressive dog is coming toward you. What do you do?
A1: Shoot the bastard.

Q2: A dog is attacking you and knocks you to the ground. What do you do?
A2: See answer 1.

Q3: A shark is attacking you. What do you do?
A3: What the hell are you doing in the water without your gun?

Q4: A shark fin breaks the surface of the water near you. What do you do?
A4: If it is in range, see answers to 1 and 2.

Q5: You've just been bitten by a poisonous snake and you are miles from the hospital. What do you do?
A5: First you're swimming with sharks, now you're playing with snakes. What the hell is wrong with you?

Q6: You have been taken hostage. What do you do?
A6: I've been married for 14 years. A hostage situation is like a day off. Next question.

Q7: Bullets are flying and the police are moving in to end the hostage situation. What do you do?
A7: I've seen some local PD "qualifying" at the range. Let's not go there.

Q8: A bank robber puts a gun to your head. What would you do?
A8: Ask him if he'd like to trade for a pre-ban 3rd generation Glock you picked up from FS a while back. Make sure to fill out FA-10.

Q9: A tornado is bearing down on your home. What would you do?
A9: Strap myself to the gun safe. There's no way any tornado can pick up the 500 pound safe filled with 25 guns and 10,000 rounds of ammo.

Q10: You're about to be pulled up into the tornado. What would you do?
A10: Massachusetts Consumer Protection Regulations prohibit the tornado from pulling anyone with or near a gun off the ground.

Q11: You're driving in an isolated area and a tornado is coming straight at you. What would you do?
A11: Click my ruby slippers together three times and wake up in Kansas. Immediately go to the nearest gun shop and buy all the cool stuff that I am prohibited from buying in Massachusetts.

Q12: You're dying of dehydration. What would you do?
A12: Drink something.

Q13: How would you find water in the middle of the desert?
A13: Look for the shark from Q3.

Q14: You're lost in 120 degree heat with almost no water left. What would you do?
A14: Wait a minute, tornados, sharks, dogs, 120 degree heat, what's next fire and brimstone?

Q15: You're on a plane thats about to ditch in the ocean. What would you do?
A15: ...just when I thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Q16: Your plane has just crashed into the ocean. What would you do?
A16: I'm not going out swimming now, I think I just saw a shark fin break the surface of the water.

Q17: You're pushed to the ground in a surging mob. What would you do?
A17: Let them go out and get bitten by the shark. I'm still recovering from the dog attack, snake bite, hostage situation, tornado, dehydration, and 120 degree heat.

I scored poorly...

Regards,
Chris

[rofl] [rofl] [laugh2] [laugh2] [rofl] [laugh2] [rofl] [rofl]

daisywench said:

j/k. really.

Daisy? Stick 'em up.

[smile]

I was down the range the other day, and we were discussing what would
happen if we shot someone in the state of Mass. (whatever state its in)

Anyway, one replied "it would probably bankrupt you" in defending yourself
legally.
The other thought you would never see the light of day again. (jail)

I was not sure. I would hate to think that if you needed to defend yourself
against a deadly threat, (some with a knife, or a gun) so called self defense
that one would have to spend his or her entire bank account to defend themselves.

Can someone please expalin the reality of what would happen.

JimB

JimB said:
Anyway, one replied "it would probably bankrupt you" in defending yourself
legally.
The other thought you would never see the light of day again. (jail)
JimB
I'm sure one of our lawyers will pipe in, but what is quoted probably isn't too far from the truth.[sad2]

JimB said:
Anyway, one replied "it would probably bankrupt you" in defending yourself legally. The other thought you would never see the light of day again. (jail)

I was not sure. I would hate to think that if you needed to defend yourself
against a deadly threat, (some with a knife, or a gun) so called self defense
that one would have to spend his or her entire bank account to defend themselves.

Can someone please expalin the reality of what would happen.
Oh, Jim... you're such an innocent.

This is Massachusetts - where if you dare to fight back, you'll be charged by the DA with assault and sued by the assailant (sorry, I meant the victim) for injuring him while he was trying to rob you.

Back
Top Bottom