• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tacticool bolt action ideas

If I weren't such a grown up these days, I would be doing what I could to get in on this.

I've been thinking about it last night and the temptation is strong but at the same time it's kinda crazy to dump $2700 on what may very well be a beta product. Especially since you are paying full amount now and not getting the gun until June/July (supposedly).

Without a custom smith bedding and lapping the bbl to boot.

Ed, I don't get Q's insistence that the market needs a 6 lb bench rest bolt gun. It clearly isn't a hunting rifle so why the insistence on light weight? Don't get me wrong, it looks sick and should be a tack driver but perhaps I'm missing something?

It's not a bench rest gun, it's a do everything well enough gun.

Sure, if you want to make it a little challenging. Mounting the Vortex Razr may be tricky though.

Shoot it gangsta style or opt for the Venom.

fb1ba24fc71feaafe0e9cdfa8b6a2e5d.jpg

Apparently Sako hasn't discovered the 6.5 Creedmoor cartridge.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Google "Tikka 595 Master Sporter". Cabelas in Scarborough has one in .223 for $800 (I think). If I was in the market for a .223 target bolt, that's the one I'd go buy.

Google "Tikka 595 Master Sporter". Cabelas in Scarborough has one in .223 for $800 (I think). If I was in the market for a .223 target bolt, that's the one I'd go buy.

I like the look of that rifle, it almost has a WA2000 feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom