Swedish Mausers

PatMcD

NES Member
I just got it on good authority that a local, BIG wholesaler does not have any, or forsee getting any Swedes in, and if they do, predict the dealer cost will be over $400. If you were ever thinking of getting one, you might consider shopping around at local shops and grabbing one while they are still in the $250 range.

I used to have a few but sold them all except for one M96. Its a very accurate rifle and in great shape but I just don't shoot it enough to justify collecting them.
I always said I'd get one of the snipers before they were all gone and even though they're still available and priced fair, I think if I bought any bolt action sniper variant I'd go Enfield because of the cheek rest alone.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Allan. I've been buying from him for years and always had good luck. He can be a little hard to communicate with though.

I still talk w/ him, just no more deals. I bought a M41b this past winter. She will be out in a week or so. I bought her from Samco. jp

Back
Top Bottom