• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

SWAT standoff in Billerica

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Will avoid the traffic circus around the area.

"Send it" via iPhone M107A1

Yeah not much info in the article and the Billerica Police haven't said anything as to why they're there. I'm listening to the scanner now and the Billerica Police officers on scene have been relieved by NEMLEC SWAT officers. BPD also said the guy's LTC is no longer valid.

1 in custody and animal control is coming to take control of his rottweiller. LTC confirmed to be expired.

Expired LTC?
Explain to me how someone's CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED RIGHTS expire?
Does FREE SPEECH expire next???

I feel bad for his rottweiler's impending fatal encounter with the police. What are the chances that right before animal control arrives his rottie "gets off the leash" or "escapes from the house" and heads right for the police a la Jimbo and Ned from South Park?

I feel bad for his rottweiler's impending fatal encounter with the police. What are the chances that right before animal control arrives his rottie "gets off the leash" or "escapes from the house" and heads right for the police a la Jimbo and Ned from South Park?

I did hear that the suspects wife arrived and BPD was going to see if she could take the dog rather than animal control.

Says in custody now. No details. Shocking [rolleyes]

This is a good story to remind you why you need real friends. As in the reliable ones who show up armed to help, not your Sunday football watching posse.

Says in custody now. No details. Shocking [rolleyes]

This is a good story to remind you why you need real friends. As in the reliable ones who show up armed to help, not your Sunday football watching posse.

ok,

what exactly are they supposed to do when the cops are already at the door? [laugh]

i think (keyword: think) i get your point, but once the stack is outside the door... you have 2 options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom