Suspension of open carry for RNC

Just because the police request it does not mean it will happen. Although, they might be able to refuse to work there if open carry is not banned.

Last edited:
"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association, told CNN."

I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association, told CNN."

An officer which doesn't believe they are constrained by the rule of law should be asked to turn in their badge in resignation.

Well, with the violence against Trump supporters and the police unwilling or unable to protect them it isn't fair to deny a person right to self protection.

"We are sending a letter to Gov. Kasich requesting assistance from him. He could very easily do some kind of executive order or something -- I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point," Stephen Loomis, president of Cleveland Police Patrolmen's Association, told CNN."

In a perfect world, this jerk would be out of a job before he managed to un-clip CNN's mic from his spaghetti sauce stained lapel.

I hope there is torrential rain in the forecast just above the Soros' groups. When is he going to keel over?

So he says both:

"We are constitutional law enforcement, we love the Constitution, support it and defend it [...]" and then also:

"I couldn't care less if it's legal or not." and "I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point"

contradiction.PNG

I hope there is torrential rain in the forecast just above the Soros' groups. When is he going to keel over?

Doesn't matter if that piece of shit dies tomorrow, the machine he created is much bigger than he is at this point.

-Mike

Doesn't matter if that piece of shit dies tomorrow, the machine he created is much bigger than he is at this point.

-Mike

Perhaps.

On the other hand, I believe the money he spends is more part of his twisted psyche than any sound business decision.

He's been pissed at the Allies since 1945 when his Nazis Friends lost the War.

Destroying the Allies is payback in his mind.

Perhaps.

On the other hand, I believe the money he spends is more part of his twisted psyche than any sound business decision.

+1

northeastshooters.com said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CaseHardened again.

Perhaps.

The guy is a billionaire, you usually don't become one by making shitty business decisions. He is part of a cabal of one-worlder moonbats that are intent on attempting to shape the world in their vision.

-Mike

Just because the police request it does not mean it will happen. Although, they might be able to refuse to work there if open carry is not banned.
They could probably refuse detail$ but I doubt they could refuse orders to be on duty in a particular place at a specified time.

Why would the devil allow admitted unrepentant NAZI collaborator and convicted felon George Soros to die? He is, after all, doing the devil's work in our mortal realm.[devil2]

Why would the devil allow admitted unrepentant NAZI collaborator and convicted felon George Soros to die? He is, after all, doing the devil's work in our mortal realm.[devil2]

Patience was never Satan's strong point....

Soros has so much to answer for - few will suffer as he will...

- - - Updated - - -

The guy is a billionaire, you usually don't become one by making shitty business decisions. He is part of a cabal of one-worlder moonbats that are intent on attempting to shape the world in their vision.

-Mike

I like to think Brexit has taken years off his life.

We'll see.....

An officer which doesn't believe they are constrained by the rule of law should be asked to turn in their badge in resignation.

Asked? He shouldn't be given the option to resign, he should be fired on the spot.

He already said that in no uncertain terms that they will harass the crap out of anyone that shows up with a fire arm.

Hows that for loving the constitution?

I saw one LEO on the argument for this is that they had no problem with a Licensed Gun owner with open carry. The problem is how do you determine if a person open carrying has a license or is a out of state troublemaker. Like New Black Panther. Checking licenses could be problematic given the numbers.

Back
Top Bottom