Suppressed Mac

What's up with the foregrip? Looked solid while shooting but lose afterwards?

It's just a strap, like you would find on a backpack or something, to hold the muzzle down... Some of them have this leather fob thing with what looks like a keyring on it.

-Mike

I shot a full auto Mac10 years ago. The owner told me to hold on to that strap for two reasons: 1) It helps keep the muzzle down. 2) You're less apt to blow your weak hand fingers off if your grip on the front of the gun slips during firing.

I shot a full auto Mac10 years ago. The owner told me to hold on to that strap for two reasons: 1) It helps keep the muzzle down. 2) You're less apt to blow your weak hand fingers off if your grip on the front of the gun slips during firing.
And that's why I would not let anyone shoot my MAC without the suppressor. Before I got the can I used a bbl extension with a vertical fore grip. Jack.

Thats whats so great about the Lage, Max11 upper. It extends the gun forward and gives you a place to put your hand or a VFG.

Here's a shot of my M11 with a Lage upper and a YHM Cobra II can:

Max11.jpg

Here's a vid of my brother-in-law running it. The ammo is not subsonic, so its not as quiet as it could be.

[video=youtube_share;ZnFRHomSlp4]http://youtu.be/ZnFRHomSlp4[/video]

Thats whats so great about the Lage, Max11 upper. It extends the gun forward and gives you a place to put your hand or a VFG.

Here's a shot of my M11 with a Lage upper and a YHM Cobra II can:

Max11.jpg

Here's a vid of my brother-in-law running it. The ammo is not subsonic, so its not as quiet as it could be.

[video=youtube_share;ZnFRHomSlp4]http://youtu.be/ZnFRHomSlp4[/video]

Dibs, when you decide to sell!!!!!!

The 31 is over a year wait. My buddy is getting the call soon and he sold his m11 so im buying it off him. Not sure on the mags getting driven up, i doubt it though asbthere arent that many max 31s and amp 11s to really put that big of a dent in the supply.

Back
Top Bottom