Summer Comfort?

Just recently got my LTC and i'm tring to find a concealable holster for my M&P9c. Right now i'm looking at the Summer comfort. Anyone have any opinions on this holster or others that may make for a good concealable holster. btw with spring and summer coming up i'm not likely to wear a jacket so its going to be mainly IWB. I've also looked at the CTAC and MTAC.

Take a look at Kirkpatrick Gunleather. I just ordered a Hidden Defense for my M&P9 compact. I shoul dhave it in about 6 to 8 weeks.

K&D Holsters make superb leather too, but the wait is like six months.

ETA: I got cold feet today and cancelled my order with Kirkpatrick. I then ordered another Cochise Defender from K&D Holsters (this one would be my third). DFrom what I have heard Kirkpatrick has a great reputation but I want to stick with a known quantity that I know fits me comfortably and conceals even large pistols extremely well.

Since K&D is delivering in 16 weeks I also ordered a Comp-Tac CTAC that I can either keep or sell once my new leather gets here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a Don Hume IWB holster for my Glock 23 and can carry comfortably year round.

Dailycarry.jpg

No extra velcro or glued seams to scratch so the fabric is smooth.

Galco Summer Comfort for a Sig p239 sits WAY too high up on my waist. I know a buddy that carries IWB like Milsurps posted and it conceals beautifully. My holster is almost canted when i wear it @ 4:00 and is exposed very high above my belt line. If you're wearing a long shirt you'll be fine w/ it but I'd recommend being able to try a holster out b4 you buy one IMHO.

I've had bad experiences with Galco holsters. I recommend you go with a quality custom maker instead. Milt Sparks, Rusty Sherrick, etc.

Back
Top Bottom