Galco Summer Comfort Holster opinions?

Anybody use the Galco Summer Comfort with an M&P compact. I recently picked up my new LTC shortly followed by my first gun (M&P 9c) [smile] and I was wondering how others like it in terms of both comfort and concealability. I typically wear jeans with t-shirts or polos in the summer and sweatshirts or sweaters in the winter. Not much that I have to tuck in. Many thanks in advance.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=40301&training=

My husband has one for his Glock 27, and he likes it.. I don't like it myself, because it holds the gun too high.. Before you buy one, try one on..

[grin]Thanks for the responses. I finally did get this holster and I am pleased. It works well with a wide leather belt that I already have but I plan to purchase an actual gun belt because I do notice a slight amount of twist which does cause a little discomfort at times. I'm hoping a gun belt will make this holster even better for me. After some trial & error I found that wearing it at about the 3:30/4:00 position is the most comfortable and best concealed for me. I wore it around the house 2 nights in a row with just a t-shirt and my wife never picked up on it.[wink]

Back
Top Bottom