Suggestion for new forum

Seeing as we are all, pretty much, under attack, for what a few crazy people, and criminals, do on a regular basis, and we want to show our solidarity and make our voices heard on these matters, regarding further infringements upon our rights, would it be possible to create a forum specifically for rallies? There are about a dozen different ones planned in the next few months, and I am not able to keep up with all of them. Containing them all in one forum, would help greatly. I want to attend as many as I can-particularly the ones where we go to the state house-and want to get others on board too. I think that, having a forum dedicated to just these rallies, would be helpful-and organized. Is that a possibility? Thanks in advance!!

Might I suggest a sub-forum about rallys here. If you put a forum someplace else I won't be able to go to it.

It's already been tossed around, and I think the conclusion was not enough people would be "forced" ot see it. Most users stay in the general discussion area and as such tend to stumble across rally threads rather than go search for them

Sign up at HK's site (itstime2a.org) for information on what is going on then come here to discuss.

Aaron

Sign up at HK's site (itstime2a.org) for information on what is going on then come here to discuss.

Aaron
I am a member there. I just went to the website, and there arent listings for rallies. Putting it as a subforum in the general discussion is fine-I just would like something organized, so that I can tell others where they are, when, etc. And, that way, we dont step on each others toes, when planning these :)

It's already been tossed around, and I think the conclusion was not enough people would be "forced" ot see it. Most users stay in the general discussion area and as such tend to stumble across rally threads rather than go search for them

I agree with this. I'm guilty of being one of those that only frequents General Discussion for the most part, so unless I was looking to protest something, I probably wouldn't get that subforum. I only stumble across them because they are being discussed here. Not saying this isn't a good idea in general, but a lot of regulars here (like myself) don't mess with the subforums much, if at all. I'm a green member and rarely, if ever read the "member's only" section just because of time restraints mainly. There is already a HUGE number of sub forums here, and I have never even entered most of them as I'm sure is the case for many here.

I am a member there. I just went to the website, and there arent listings for rallies. Putting it as a subforum in the general discussion is fine-I just would like something organized, so that I can tell others where they are, when, etc. And, that way, we dont step on each others toes, when planning these :)

We are working on it - ItisTime2A started as HKDrummer's brain child and coalesced into a movement in my living room a few short weeks ago. Hk's dream is now reality and will be a force in restoring our rights.

The people involved all have regular jobs so we cannot move as quickly as we would like. Right now we are rolling out email blasts to get word out on what is happening and what to do.

Check this thread for an example: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/general-discussion/189921-what-wrong-gun-owners.html

If I may suggest, when you come on to the forum here.

1.) Select Forum.
2.) Select New Posts

This makes everything current, then if you see a Rally or thread you want to be part of just Subscribe to it. You can get email notifications instantly.

regular email blasts go out with information on upcoming rallies. one went out today at 11:35

We are working on it - ItisTime2A started as HKDrummer's brain child and coalesced into a movement in my living room a few short weeks ago. Hk's dream is now reality and will be a force in restoring our rights.

The people involved all have regular jobs so we cannot move as quickly as we would like. Right now we are rolling out email blasts to get word out on what is happening and what to do.

Check this thread for an example: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/general-discussion/189921-what-wrong-gun-owners.html

And if you sign up for the email blasts we will keep you up to date about rallies etc.

I think we should have a subforum for proposed legislation (local, state and federal) and then use that area for the associated rallies, phone calls, letter writing campaigns.
I know this could also fall under the laws section but I would prefer to keep those sections for laws that have been enacted.

Just my 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom