Sub sonic 22's

1. Wondering if anyone knows where there's any available in Central MA? Or has a box or 2 that they want to trade. I have a few boxes of match grade type stuff and also some bulk boxes of cheap stuff I would trade for a couple boxes. Just looking for something quiet to settle a woodchuck problem my mother has. She is the appropriate distances from neighbors but one of the neighbors is a shut in and slightly crazy. She has called the cops on my mother and accused my mother of all kinds of stuff over the years. I have tried a Have A Heart with no luck.

All all applicable laws to be followed

Thanks for all leads, I figured someone would suggest a air rifle but if I am spending money on guns they are gunna shoot real boolits. I haven't head a pellet gun sense I gave mine away when I started buying firearms.

I have several to choose from.

1) Gemtech subsonic - this is great stuff. Essentially CCI standard velocity with a slightly heavier bullet. (Its made for Gemtech by CCI)
2) CCI standard velocity - this is subsonic and is in my humble opinion the best reasonably priced .22 there is. Although the Gemtech is pretty close, I just don't have that many rounds downrange with the gemtech.
3)CCI Quiet - these are very quiet. They are quieter out of my 8 year olds Savage Rascal than mini mags are out of my 10/22 with a silencer. HOWEVER they are significantly reduced power. I wouldn't want try to kill anything other than a target with this. stuff. Unless its a really small rodent.

I'd be happy to swap at either my gun club in Harvard MA or in Woburn MA.

Don

I think I have some,(I can check after work), live in Whitinsville, and am in Douglas often. Feel free to PM.

I have several to choose from.

1) Gemtech subsonic - this is great stuff. Essentially CCI standard velocity with a slightly heavier bullet. (Its made for Gemtech by CCI)
2) CCI standard velocity - this is subsonic and is in my humble opinion the best reasonably priced .22 there is. Although the Gemtech is pretty close, I just don't have that many rounds downrange with the gemtech.
3)CCI Quiet - these are very quiet. They are quieter out of my 8 year olds Savage Rascal than mini mags are out of my 10/22 with a silencer. HOWEVER they are significantly reduced power. I wouldn't want try to kill anything other than a target with this. stuff. Unless its a really small rodent.
Don

Some others out there:
4) Remington Subsonic - Yeah, they're sub-sonic, but not really that quiet.
5) CCI CB (conical ball) - these are very quiet. Probably wouldn't anchor a good size woodchuck with only one.
6) Aguila Super Colibri - 20gr projo, zero powder, only the primer. Basically zero noise. For chipmunks. Won't cycle any action.

Back
Top Bottom