Student shoots firearm instructor in VT

He lives on a Very rural dirt rd, he's very lucky someone saw him in time. Praying for his recovery.

Let's not rule out self defense, nor negligent discharge,

Self defense? Neg discharge? And she takes off, doesn't call cops? I don't think so. He was probably the one who relayed what happened to the cops.

She lives in worcester vt which is an hr away, 55 miles. I wonder why she went to him for instruction, in VT there has ti be plenty close to her and she had to have driven there, why was she walking down a street? Sounds like she might be nuts. She does have decent crazy eyes.

Last edited:
[tinfoil][tinfoil][tinfoil]

Secret Government plot, ties some things together:
Constitutional Carry state, they want to prove this doesn't work.
They picked a black woman......more race baiting, "even" in rural VT where it (racism) supposedly doesn't exist.

This whole thing is going to get a lot more interesting rather quickly methinks. Her brother was shot and killed about a decade ago. The shooter was acquitted of murder (shooter claimed self defense). The sister (and alleged shooter in this case) said this: "Is Vermont gonna give everybody a chance to murder somebody and get away with it?" asked sister Veronica Lewis. "What kind of world is this? I mean, just kill someone and act as though it's self-defense when it's not? We all seen on the stand that it's self defense when it's not?! We all seen on the stand that this kid was lying. We all seen it. And he was just let free of murdering someone. My brother. My brother is not an animal." Linky to article from 2007: http://www.wcax.com/story/7497725/jurors-underhill-ortiz-not-guilty

So we shall see....

This whole thing is going to get a lot more interesting rather quickly methinks. Her brother was shot and killed about a decade ago. The shooter was acquitted of murder (shooter claimed self defense). The sister (and alleged shooter in this case) said this: "Is Vermont gonna give everybody a chance to murder somebody and get away with it?" asked sister Veronica Lewis. "What kind of world is this? I mean, just kill someone and act as though it's self-defense when it's not? We all seen on the stand that it's self defense when it's not?! We all seen on the stand that this kid was lying. We all seen it. And he was just let free of murdering someone. My brother. My brother is not an animal." Linky to article from 2007: http://www.wcax.com/story/7497725/jurors-underhill-ortiz-not-guilty

So we shall see....

shows that being nuts runs in the family.

"First responders, however, found Montague suffering from what appeared to be a gunshot wound to the torso. During additional treatment at the hospital, he was found to have what appeared to be a second gunshot wound to his jaw."
This is fail all around. While at the ER they just happened to notice a gunshot to the jaw??
Hope this dude didn't waste his money on lottery tickets that day!

Not to make light of the situation, but VT jails sound comfy...

Veronica Lewis was lodged without bail at the Chittenden Regional Correctional Center.

I hope the victim makes a speedy and full recovery.

So we shall see....

If this is accurate, then it sounds like it could be political.

If this is accurate, then it sounds like it could be political.

One article I saw said the whisper is she wanted to rob him of guns from his business. My guess is a suggested motive will be intimated at the arraignment

So we shall see....

Wow.

Back
Top Bottom