Stop Gun Violence’ video: Teen steals gun from parents and gives to teacher

This video wasn't that bad. It got 9 likes! See?

attachment.php

I can't do a screen cap like above, but if one of you could recheck that total and repost, that would be great, thanks. lolol

- - - Updated - - -

This video wasn't that bad. It got 9 likes! See?

attachment.php

I can't do a screen cap like above, but if one of you could recheck that total and repost, that would be great, thanks. lolol

So lets really break this down. Me as a law abiding LTC A holder walk into a school with a concealed fire arm.........immediate lock down.......swat called......I am arrested for a felony of having a fire arm on school grounds. This PSA ENCOURAGES a kid to steal a gun from his parents.......illegally conceal it........take it on school grounds..........and brandish it to a teacher.......and somehow this is "good'. Wow the anti faction in this country has truly gone totally crazy.

I just flagged it on youtube as child abuse for encouraging teens to commit crime........suggest everyone hammer it!

Up to 10,000 thumbs down to 71 thumbs up......god I'd like to see who the twatwaffles that hit the like button on that are!

If that kid is a hint at our future, this country is screwed. I don't have kids but I know my nephews are not like this

Why report it? Now I don't have yet another example to show my gun-grabbing friends about how stupid their anti-gun actions turn out to be.

You sure about that? The video works fine for me over at youtube.

You are right it is still up. Must have been getting too many hits when I clicked on it [rofl]

As I wake up this morning FOC News is reporting on it!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy crap

Just posted my response on Facebook and determined exactly what RI laws were shattered in the video.

RI Laws broken:
-Stealing a firearm -> RI §11-47-5.2 (Felony)
-Possession of a firearm by a minor -> RI § 11-47-33
-Possession of ammunition by a minor - RI § 11-47-32
-Carrying of a firearm without a license (open or concealed) -> RI § 11-47-8 (Misdemeanor or Felony)
-Loaded weapon in vehicle - RI § 11-47-51
-Bringing a firearm to a school/gun-free zone -> RI § 11-47-60 (Misdemeanor or Felony)

Just posted my response on Facebook and determined exactly what RI laws were shattered in the video.

RI Laws broken:
-Stealing a firearm -> RI §11-47-5.2 (Felony)
-Possession of a firearm by a minor -> RI § 11-47-33
-Possession of ammunition by a minor - RI § 11-47-32
-Carrying of a firearm without a license (open or concealed) -> RI § 11-47-8 (Misdemeanor or Felony)
-Loaded weapon in vehicle - RI § 11-47-51
-Bringing a firearm to a school/gun-free zone -> RI § 11-47-60 (Misdemeanor or Felony)
My MA rundown...

MGL 269/10(a): Unlicensed possession of a firearm
MGL 269/10(h): Unlicensed possession of ammunition
MGL 269/10(j): Carrying a firearm on school grounds
MGL 266/30: Larceny of a firearm
MGL 140/131L: Improper storage of a firearm (while in the backpack, felony enhancement if pistol is large cap; parents could also be charged with same as a felony for child <18 having access)
Also possibly MGL 272/40: Disturbance of a school assembly

Not to mention the federal crime for carrying into a school zone, 18 U.S.C. § 922(q).

Yep. Take the gun from your legal-gun-owner parents and "turn them in," making them felons in the process.

I hope the boy likes living with foster parents once his real parents are gone. There is nothing like living with two adults who only took you in so they could get a few thousand bucks from the government.

My MA rundown...

MGL 140/131L: Improper storage of a firearm (while in the backpack, felony enhancement if pistol is large cap; parents could also be charged with same as a felony for child <18 having access)

Not to mention the federal crime for carrying into a school zone, 18 U.S.C. § 922(q).

Any possibility of charging the person who made the video with attempting to corrupt a minor or something along those lines?

My MA rundown...

In such a situation, the child, parent and teacher could all be charged.

The girl (note, not yet a woman) who posted this moved here from India as a child, and likely thought she was doing the world a favor with this ridiculous video, only to have it blow up in her face bigtime.

Gun grabbers think they have original thoughts on these things, that if they just exposed to others, would "make a difference."

She obviously has no idea what she's doing or talking about, and is getting rightfully hammered for her shortsighted "PSA." I hope someone from every state sends her links to what laws would be broken if some teen followed her "advice."

Never mind laws, though. A kid bringing a gun to a school would likely result in a SWAT team response which would result in injury or death.

Back
Top Bottom